Morson are the UK’s leading technical recruitment agency, with over 40 years’ experience, a turnover in excess of £800 million and offices across the world, we supply engineers and technical expertise to some of the world’s biggest brands.
We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic Recruitment Administrator to join our team based at our office in Barnwood, Gloucester. Supporting our busy team, the purpose of this role is to provide an efficient and effective administration support service. This role would lend itself well to someone who is interested in progressing into more of a recruitment role further down the line. Training and development will be available in order for you to learn the recruitment ropes and progress into this career. You will have the opportunity to support the Recruiter with associated recruitment activities such as sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Liaising with contractors and candidates on a day to day basis
- Supporting the team with any recruitment activities
- Maintaining the candidate database and associated records
- Receiving and handling incoming queries via email and telephone
- Scanning and electronic filing of relevant documents
- Liaising with payroll and billing departments at Head Office in order to administer the payroll process
- Generic administration duties
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in administration within a fast-paced environment. They will also have a keen interested in the Recruitment industry. In addition:
- Excellent Microsoft package experience including word, excel and outlook
- Strong communicator and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage challenging workload
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Proven experience within a fast-paced office environment
- Team player
- Can-do attitude
Please note that this role requires you to work in the office 5 days per week.
Commitment and hard work is rewarded with a competitive salary, 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays), great benefits, an employee health and wellbeing programme. Our company culture is second-to-none, with a real family ethos and focus on looking after every single employee.
Morson International is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is committed to equal opportunities.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service’s ‘Disability Confident Scheme’. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.