Cornwallis ELT, part of the Morson Group, are looking for Graduates & driven, motivated Individuals to join their successful team. Based in the City of London, Cornwallis are an esteemed, highly respected recruitment business and market leaders in technology, digital and transformation recruitment. We have an extensive and recognised client base, and we are passionate about getting you on the track to success, developing you personally and professionally into growth and success.
We’re currently looking for ambitious and enthusiastic individuals to invest in and support through their first steps into the industry. We are on the lookout for someone who has a desire to develop a lengthy career in the recruitment industry and who is ambitious about internal promotions and growing into a business. This is a fantastic opportunity to immerse yourself a profitable company that has the structure and reputation to support you and your ambitions.
Do you enjoy helping people? Do you enjoy earning money? Do you want to rewarded for your hard work? We do too! See below for more information on being a part of our team.
- You will be based at our Head Office in London City
- You will be placed in a structured training programme
- You will learn from top-billers & experienced consultants who will all be on hand to support you
- You will learn about every step of recruitment as well as learning about the business itself
- You will take ownership of the candidate lifecycle and develop your client service skills
- This permanent opportunity is a chance for the right individuals to succeed and reach their goals in a collaborative and supportive work environment
- You will be rewarded for your hard work with a clear progression structure and a lucrative commission scheme
- You will have a degree and be educated to University Standard – desirable
- You have a hunger and determination to succeed
- You will be highly organised, efficient and have the ability to manage your time and workload
- You will have strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- You are a strong team player and genuinely wants to help candidates, clients and colleagues
- You will be results & target orientated
- You will be resilient and have a great work ethic
Working at Morson:
Here at Morson, we are a family run company, and our values reflect that. Alongside working at one of the UK’s Best Big Companies to work for™, you will also receive:
- Competitive salary with generous and achievable commission scheme
- Potential earnings of £30k in the 1st year and 60k in 2nd year depending on performance
- Support from experienced consultants including your own mentor
- A defined progression structure and clear paths to leadership
- Company incentives including annual Ski Trip, Quarterly Directors Club and Monthly Incentives (depending on performance)
- Continuous access to Charity Fundraising throughout the year
- A colleague health and well-being programme
- A hybrid remote working model after training
- Access to continuous learning & development
- Part of a Group of 10 businesses with endless prospects & opportunities (our newest office is Sydney, Australia)
However you identify or whatever your previous field of employment, please apply if you see a position that interests or excites you. Come join us and help us build a global company where were all proud to belong. Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job, so please get in touch with us if you have any queries or would like to talk through the position.
If you are not yet ready to apply, but would like to find out more, please contact our internal Talent Team at email@example.com.
We look forward to reading your application!
Health and Wellbeing
Our health and wellbeing agenda is built into our DNA, we care for the mind, body and soul of our colleagues.
- 200 Health MOT's delivered across our Group
- 50 Mental Health First Aiders
- 'Most Innovative Benefit' - MorFit
- Recruiter Investing in Talent awards
- 93 Managers have completed mental health in the workplace training
Ensuring broad acceptance of mental health and wellbeing is a Group-wide priority and we have weekly initiatives which care for the wellbeing of our colleagues, foster collaboration and make Morson a great place to work. These include:
- Virtual and studio fitness classes and yoga
- Financial wellbeing programmes
- Virtual after-school activities for children
- Mental health workshops
Terms and Conditions:
Come from any background, industry or sector, if you have the right attitude, some great experience and a desire to be part of our award-winning team, we’d love to hear from you.
Morson Talent is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their sex; religious or similar philosophical belief; political opinion; race; age; sexual orientation; or, whether they are married or are in a civil partnership; or, whether they are disabled; or whether they have undergone, are undergoing or intend to undergo gender reassignment.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.