Morson are the UK’s leading technical recruitment agency, with 50 years’ experience, a turnover in excess of £860 million and offices across the world, we supply engineers and technical expertise to some of the world’s biggest brands.
We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic and proactive individual to join our IT team as an experienced 180 Recruiter for our Havant office. This is a delivery focused role with no business development involved - purely a candidate driven warm desk, making it an ideal option for someone with substantial resourcing experience that can hit the ground running. Ideally, we would like someone with IT industry experience, however we will consider someone who has had experience recruiting permanent roles from any industry. As this is a very consultative industry, we are looking for someone who can communicate effectively to a wide range of individuals on varying different levels.
This is a warm desk with plenty of opportunity to grow and support a broad range of long-standing client relationships that we’ve got in place.
Role Responsibilities -
- Must have previous recruitment/resourcing experience
- Working with existing clients to take comprehensive job brief
- End to end Contract recruitment
- Pro-actively facilitate the matching process of candidate to client requirements
- Proactively manage a database of candidates
- Ensure candidates are kept informed and receive a high level of customer service
- Telephone screen, interview and register candidates in line with company standards
- Resource/ Headhunt candidates
- Ensure that all working contractors comply with client and statutory requirements and resolve any queries regarding salary, absences or any other factors which may affect performance
- Team Player
- An extremely motivated and enthusiastic self starter
- Highly organised, reliable and always keen to help
- Great attention to detail
- Can do attitude
- Integrity - ensure and maintain confidentiality of information and data at all times
- Excellent telephone manner and face to face customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- A keenness and hunger for success
Commitment and hard work is rewarded with a competitive salary and generous quarterly bonus scheme, 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays), flexible working, an employee health and wellbeing programme, free parking and other great benefits. Our company culture is second-to-none, with a real family ethos and focus on looking after every single employee.
Morson International is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is committed to equal opportunities.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service’s ‘Disability Confident Scheme’. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.