Contract: 6 months FTC (conversion to permanent opportunities possible)
Rate: £10.10 p/h (including holiday pay)
Hours : 40 per week (opportunities for overtime available also)
With a unique 50-year heritage of innovative recruitment Morson are a diverse group with an outstanding reputation for delivering consultancy, design, technology, training and people solutions around the world. With revenues of almost £1bn, and offices across the world, we place people into employment with some of the world’s biggest brands.
We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic Administrator to join our security vetting team based at our modern, purpose-built offices in Trafford Park (close to Media City and the Trafford Centre). Morson Screening, our security vetting company, offers an outsourced vetting service to a number of clients within heavily regulated sectors including defence and aviation.
- Support the full life cycle of the vetting process in accordance with regulatory and contractual requirements, within agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Administration of security documentation including referencing, eligibility to work checks and client specific on-boarding requests, such as criminal record declarations, confidentiality agreements and financial checks
- Conducting candidate welcome calls explaining the screening process
- Supporting with general day to day administrative tasks as guided by the senior case managers and team leaders.
- Liaise with appropriate authorities ensuring security procedures are followed accurately
- Ensure paper and electronic records are fully maintained and auditable
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good IT skills, particularly Word & Excel are required
- Previous experience in a fast-paced administration role is essential
- Previous experience in compliance/vetting is advantageous
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn is key
Please note, successful applications will be required to undergo BPSS security clearance prior to starting in post. This will include a basic DBS check.
We have free parking on site and a free gym (induction required).
Our company culture is second-to-none, with a real family ethos and focus on looking after the mind, body and soul of each of our colleagues. You can read more about what it’s like to work for Morson at www.morson.com/careers.
Morson Talent is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service’s ‘Disability Confident Scheme’. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.