Vital Human Resources has been around for over 30 years, we are a leader in the Rail Engineering Recruitment sector. We have an excellent brand in the industry, have 13 office UK wide and 90% of our work is repeat business.
We are a diverse team that come from different backgrounds and will be able to support you in your career development. Even as a business of true scale, we keep it personal and consistently go the extra mile. As a family, we celebrate the good times together and we look after each other. We are technical innovators with people at our heart. We are ambitious for you, and we care.
About the Role:
We are looking to recruit an experienced Administrator to join our incredibly successful team at our Head Office in Salford (M5 4TP) to assist with our Training and Compliance coordination. Responsibilities include:
- A variety of administrative duties needed to maintain the sponsorship of around 500+ rail workers and provide assistance with onboarding
- Managing all training and recertification of operatives.
- Arranging and booking courses and D&A’s
- Recording and checking working hours on a weekly basis, using Excel spreadsheets and Peoplesoft
- Checking rail application packs, chasing references and RTW documentation to facilitate onboarding new workers
- Issuing safety briefing literature on a quarterly basis
- Experience within a busy office environment
- Attention to detail and incredibly organised
- Strong personality and excellent communication skills with a confident telephone manner
- Hard Working
- Tenacious and confident, reliable and professional in your attitude and approach to work
- Very competent with Microsoft office, specifically Excel and word.
- Knowledge of the rail industry and or training would be an advantage
- Full training will be given
What do you get?
- Competitive salary
- Join corporate health schemes
- 26 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- No long evenings – finish on time!
- Many little perks as a member of a very successful team
- An employee health and wellbeing programme
- Opportunities to undertake further educational learning & gain qualifications
- Free parking
- Free eyecare vouchers
- Gym membership discounts
Apply now to find out more information!
Our company culture is second-to-none, with a real family ethos and focus on looking after the mind, body and soul of each of our colleagues. You can read more about what it’s like to work for Morson at www.morson.com/careers.
Morson Talent is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service’s ‘Disability Confident Scheme’. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.