Established in 1984, Anderselite, part of the Morson Group, are leading technical recruitment experts to the built environment.
With six regional offices across the UK our dedicated teams are perfectly positioned to provide permanent, temporary and contract blue and white-collar recruitment services to a multitude of companies, large and small, within the Construction and Rail sectors.
We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic, and proactive individual to join us as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant within our Architecture division. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who has some strong customer service experience along with sales experience who would like to begin a career within recruitment. Likewise, it would also suit someone who has some basic recruitment admin/resourcing experience who would like to take the next step up the career ladder.
Role Responsibilities –
- Working with existing clients to take comprehensive job brief
- Permanent recruitment
- Pro-actively facilitate the matching process of candidate to client requirements
- Proactively manage a database of candidates
- Ensure candidates are kept informed and receive a high level of customer service
- Telephone screen, interview and register candidates in line with company standards
- Resource/manage candidates
- Ensure that all working contractors comply with client and statutory requirements and resolve any queries regarding salary, absences or any other factors which may affect performance
- Proven experience within customer service & sales
- Outgoing and confident personality
- Ability to manage a busy work schedule
- Resilient personality
- Team Player
- Extremely motivated and enthusiastic
- Highly organised, reliable and always keen to help
- Can do attitude
- Integrity - ensure and maintain confidentiality of information and data at all times
- Excellent telephone manner and face to face customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- A keenness and hunger for success
Commitment and hard work is rewarded with a competitive salary and generous quarterly bonus scheme, 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays), flexible working, an employee health and wellbeing programme, and other great benefits. Our company culture is second-to-none, with a real family ethos and focus on looking after every single employee. You can read more about what it’s like to work for Morson at www.morson.com/careers.
AndersElite is part of The Morson Group of companies. The Morson Group is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is committed to equal opportunities.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.