Training and Compliance Administrator
Ranking nationally as one of the Best Big Companies™ to work for, whilst being recognised for excelling in the area of Learning and Development, it has never been a better time to explore career opportunities at Morson Group.
With over 50 years of experience, and as a family-run business, our independence and depth of offer means that we think and operate differently; giving you access to the right people at the right time; we listen, understand and develop solutions for you. It’s our specialist expertise people come for and it’s the personal experience that they stay for.
About The Role
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Training Coordination Team, as a Training and Compliance Administrator at the office in Gresham Mill. The purpose of this role is to ensure the continued growth of the business through the provision and coordination of high-quality training. Furthermore, this role will play a key role in promoting the training courses available to external clients, securing strong course attendance.
- Act as main support to the Training Coordination Lead for the provision of Rail Safety critical training
- Support administration and coordination function for all training activity
- Organise training programs to meet specific training needs
- Track and report training outcomes
- Handle logistics for training activities including venues and equipment
- Provide feedback to program participants and Management
- Assist with the attraction and integration of new external clients through extremely high levels of customer service and dedication
- Promote group function
- Supply snapshot reports of training delivered/declined to Management
- Assist with resolution of identified areas of concern with the Management team
- Planning and organising the training schedule
- Promote course availability through weekly mailshots to external client base
- General assistance with admin function where required
- Extremely organised and efficient
- Highly dedicated to customer service and completion of tasks
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of Excel/Word/Outlook/PowerPoint
- High level of communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to think creatively to ensure a solution is found
- Prior knowledge and experience of the Rail Industry and/or Training Business
- Experience of managing diaries and arranging meetings/trainings
- Experience of collating figures and producing statistics to be used by management for reporting
- Experience in liaising with team members from different divisions
Working at Morson:
Here at Morson, we are a family run company, and our values reflect that. Alongside working at one of the UK’s Best Big Companies to work for™, you will also receive:
- Discretionary bonus
- 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible, hybrid model working (Company policy of 2 days a week to WFH)
- A bespoke training, learning and development plan including opportunity to enrol in our tailored employee development programmes with our internal and external trainers
- A colleague health and well-being programme
- Access to meritocracy initiative schemes - Our next trip is either Mexico, Barbados, Cuba, or Dubai!
- Mental health support via free confidential advice and counselling services
- Access to free wellbeing apps
- Free parking
However you identify or whatever your previous field of employment, please apply if you see a position that interests or excites you. Come join us and help us build a global company where were all proud to belong. Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job, so please get in touch with us if you have any queries or would like to talk through the position.
If you are not yet ready to apply, but would like to find out more, please contact our internal Talent Team at email@example.com.
We look forward to reading your application!
Health and Wellbeing
Our health and wellbeing agenda is built into our DNA, we care for the mind, body and soul of our colleagues.
- 200 Health MOT's delivered across our Group
- 50 Mental Health First Aiders
- 'Most Innovative Benefit' - MorFit
- Recruiter Investing in Talent awards
- 93 Managers have completed mental health in the workplace training
Ensuring broad acceptance of mental health and wellbeing is a Group-wide priority and we have weekly initiatives which care for the wellbeing of our colleagues, foster collaboration and make Morson a great place to work. These include:
- Virtual and studio fitness classes and yoga
- Financial wellbeing programmes
- Virtual after-school activities for children
- Mental health workshops
Terms and Conditions:
Come from any background, industry or sector, if you have the right attitude, some great experience and a desire to be part of our award-winning team, we’d love to hear from you.
Morson Talent is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their sex; religious or similar philosophical belief; political opinion; race; age; sexual orientation; or, whether they are married or are in a civil partnership; or, whether they are disabled; or whether they have undergone, are undergoing or intend to undergo gender reassignment.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.