Negotiable salary (Dependent upon experience)
Morson Talent currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Talent Partner to manage and support the delivery of a first generation RPO, based on site in South Birmingham.
This individual will be responsible for partnering with business stakeholders, to successfully deliver the end to end recruitment process.
In addition, the Talent Partner will be able to support ongoing strategic and added value projects to drive best practice and efficiencies across the business.
This role is a hybrid role and therefore requires someone on site at least once per week.
Duties will include -
- Working collaboratively to deliver the end to end recruitment lifecycle in line with business requirements
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across the business
- Taking comprehensive briefs from managers and translating these into advertising campaigns
- Candidate management from application to onboarding and offer stage, ensuring excellent candidate experience at all times
- Management and maintenance of RPO technology platforms
- Verifying right to work and all relevant pre employment checks
- Producing management information reporting in line with agreed KPI/ SLA’s
- Ensure compliance with current and future legislation around Diversity & Inclusion, data protection and security
- Supporting with strategic and value add projects
- Demonstrative recruitment experience, preferably in an RPO/ MSP environment
- Experience of working with at ATS and/so similar HR/Recruitment system
- Experience of using Workday is preferable
- Demonstrative experience of partnering with senior business stakeholders, to deliver against recruitment briefs
- Excellent interviewing and selection skills
- Understanding of recruitment-related HR analytics
- Experience recruiting within construction/ residential would be advantageous
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills
- Goal driven with the ability to proactively take initiative and work with minimal direction
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and manage conflicting priorities
Commitment and hard work is rewarded with a competitive salary, 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays), free onsite parking, Flexible/ home working, an employee health and wellbeing programme, and other great benefits. Our company culture is second-to-none, with a real family ethos and focus on looking after every single employee.
Morson Talent is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service's 'Disability Confident Scheme'. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.