With a unique 50-year heritage of innovative recruitment Morson are a diverse group with an outstanding reputation for delivering consultancy, design, technology, training, and people solutions around the world. With revenues of almost £1bn, and offices across the world, we place people into employment with some of the world's biggest brands.
Even as a business of true scale, we keep it personal and consistently go the extra mile. As a family, we celebrate the good times together and we look after each other. We are technical innovators with people at our heart. We are ambitious for you, and we care.
About the Role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working Payroll & Billing Assistant to join our payroll team based at our modern, purpose-built offices in Trafford Park (close to Media City and the Trafford Centre). This person will be working alongside the main Payroll and Credit Control teams to allow the processing of bulk payroll data, and the production of bespoke invoice reports to meet our clients needs. This role will be supporting the Payroll & Billing Manager. Responsibilities include:
- Point of contact monitored through RT queues relating to the relevant upload processes, for all contract and client queries meeting a two-hour SLA
- Process advance payments and adjustments
- Work to achieve team and individual KPI’s
- Reconciling and validating excel files to generate contractor pay and client charge, through the payroll system via automated upload
- Complete assigned task given for upload and invoice processes
- Closely monitor upload mailbox for specific task to be delivered
- Complete full process through leasing with all parties: Recruiter, contractor and client, to ensure full validation of file through the payroll system
- Responsible for completing weekly billing check list ready for manager sign off
- Liaising with accounting teams to ensure varied currencies and payment timelines are met
- Cross training with all other payroll teams across the department to fulfil internal/external implementation requirements to support change
- Good time management and an ability to meet strict deadlines
- Flexibility, busy periods may require longer working hours
- Ability to work accurately and quickly following established processes and procedures, remaining calm under pressure and have a pro-active attitude
- Dedicated to providing a complete customer care service to contractors/recruiters
- Good/intermediate level Excel skills essential
- Ability to work on own initiative and work as part of a team to identify and prioritise workload
- Demonstrate problem solving skills
- Ability to adapt to changes in the environment and workload.
- Be self-motivated
- To identify gaps in training and partake in training opportunities offered
What do you get?
- Commitment and hard work are rewarded with a competitive salary
- 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible, hybrid working model
- An employee health and wellbeing programme
- Opportunities to undertake further educational learning & gain qualifications
- Rooftop bar
- Free parking
- Free eyecare vouchers
- Gym membership discounts
Please note, successful applications will be required to undergo BPSS security clearance prior to starting in post. This will include a basic DBS check.
We have free parking on site and a free gym (induction required).
Our company culture is second-to-none, with a real family ethos and focus on looking after the mind, body and soul of each of our colleagues. You can read more about what it’s like to work for Morson at www.morson.com/careers.
Morson Talent is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service’s ‘Disability Confident Scheme’. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.