LOCATION - Anywhere in the UK will be considered
We’re looking for trainers to deliver portable and transportable plant, PTMP and small tools rail training courses in line with industry standards.
This opportunity is truly unique as being appointed the strategic training partner of Network Rail. This means we are the sole supplier for all Network Rail track safety training, delivering nationally.
We understand the challenges many rail trainers face working away from home. Our recent contract award enables us to offer local work for local trainers to address the work-life balance issues that plague the rail industry. Our rail trainer roles span nationwide.
If you share in our passion to help learners reach their maximum potential, are dedicated to providing a quality learning experience and want to work locally to your home, we’d love to hear from you.
What we’re looking for:
- You must have, or be working towards, the Level 3 trainer and assessor qualification.
- You have at least 2 years of experience of rail plant operations.
- You’re able to instruct, motivate and assess learners to enable them to reach their full potential.
What you’ll get in return:
- Excellent work/life balance–each trainer will cover a region in the UK within a commutable radius of their home. With a vastly reduced need to travel and stay away from home, trainers will benefit from a much-improved work/life balance.
- We can offer true flexibility by offering PAYE and contract roles, full or part-time in addition to full-time permanent roles.
- Personal development plans for all. We support our trainers with mapped career progression that allows everyone to develop in line with industry needs.
- Competitive salary
- Company vehicle and expenses
- 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- A colleague health and well-being programme. Mental health support via free confidential advice and counselling services and access to free well-being apps
- Discounted gym membership rates
- Access to initiative schemes – our most recent trip was to Cuba!
If this is something you might be interest in please send your CV to - Aaron.firstname.lastname@example.org!