Ranking nationally as one of the Best Big Companies™ to work for, whilst being recognised for excelling in the area of Learning and Development, it has never been a better time to explore career opportunities at Morson Group.
Anderselite (part of the Morson Group) are leading technical recruitment experts to the built environment.
With six regional offices across the UK our dedicated teams are perfectly positioned to provide permanent, temporary and contract blue and white-collar recruitment services to a multitude of companies, large and small, within the Construction and Rail sectors.
About The Role
We are looking for either a Senior or a Principal Consultant to join our successful & growing Leeds City Centre office.
We are extremely open to sector, so the individual will have the opportunity to showcase their specialism and have a clear run within the team. Progression and development is at the forefront of our approach, with management opportunities further down the line if this is the route you wish to take. Ultimately, we are looking for driven, enthusiastic individuals who can lead by example.
- Identifying business opportunities with new and existing clients
- Successfully drive and grow the Modular sector
- Pro-actively recruit high calibre candidates against client briefs
- Proactively manage and maintain candidate database
- Ensure service excellence for both candidate and client throughout the end-to-end recruitment process
- Manage candidate and customer queries
- Be a point of contact for any escalations
- Ensure that all working contractors comply with client and statutory requirements and resolve any queries regarding salary, absences or any other factors which may affect performance
- Essential Skills:
- Sales driven and focused on results
- Proactive individual with a motivation for new business/sales
- Experience within a technical sector is essential such as Engineering, Construction, Civils, M&E, Rail etc
- The ability to communicate effectively and build relationships with both candidates and clients
- Process driven individual with the ability to manage conflicting priorities and work towards SLA’s/ KPI’S
- Good working knowledge of Office 365 (Outlook, work, excel)
- Positive and proactive individual, with the ability to work on their own and as part of a team
Working at Morson:
Here at Morson, we are a family run company, and our values reflect that. Alongside working at one of the UK’s Best Big Companies to work for™, you will also receive:
- A competitive base salary + monthly commission
- 26 days holiday (plus 1 day for your birthday + bank holidays)
- Hybrid working
- A colleague health and well-being programme
- Companywide incentive rewards, performance or value based. Our next trip is Cuba!
- Vitality healthcare access
- Free eye tests and up to £65 off glasses
- Continual training and development opportunities
- A family run business with a second to none, collaborative and sociable company culture
However you identify or whatever your previous field of employment, please apply if you see a position that interests or excites you. Come join us and help us build a global company where were all proud to belong. Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job, so please get in touch with us if you have any queries or would like to talk through the position.
If you are not yet ready to apply, but would like to find out more, please contact our internal Talent Team at email@example.com.
We look forward to reading your application!
Health and Wellbeing
Our health and wellbeing agenda is built into our DNA, we care for the mind, body and soul of our colleagues.
- 200 Health MOTs delivered across our Group
- 50 Mental Health First Aiders
- Most Innovative Benefit - MorFit
- Recruiter Investing in Talent awards
- 93 Managers have completed mental health in the workplace training
Ensuring broad acceptance of mental health and wellbeing is a Group-wide priority and we have weekly initiatives which care for the wellbeing of our colleagues, foster collaboration and make Morson a great place to work. These include:
- Virtual and studio fitness classes and yoga
- Financial wellbeing programmes
- Virtual after-school activities for children
- Mental health workshops
Terms and Conditions:
Come from any background, industry or sector, if you have the right attitude, some great experience and a desire to be part of our award-winning team, we’d love to hear from you.
Morson Talent is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their sex religious or similar philosophical belief political opinion race age sexual orientation or, whether they are married or are in a civil partnership or, whether they are disabled or whether they have undergone, are undergoing or intend to undergo gender reassignment.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.