Senior Recruitment Consultant – Finance/Tech & Change/Banking
Competitive salary plus market leading benefits and commission scheme
About our business
Founded in 2001, Cornwallis Elt is a highly respected recruitment business, with our HQ based in the City, London. Our focus is on recruiting technology and change management professionals within the finance, digital & media and professional services sectors. We have an enviable track record of growth and success with an outstanding network of client relationships, a forensic delivery focus and an agile and engaged talent pool. Cornwallis Elt is part of the larger Morson Group who rank nationally as one of the Best Big Companies™ to work for, whilst being recognised for excelling in Learning and Development.
About our teams
Cornwallis Elt is an established market leader. Our reputation and client portfolio stands out from our competitors, working for some of the most prestigious and aspirational brands within each of our markets. Our market specialisms are within Fund Management, Banking, Insurance, Private Equity, Professional Services, Media and Broadcasting. Consultants run dual desks, allowing you full access to building long standing relationships with clients and candidates alike.
Due to the increased business and relationships within the Birmingham area, we have opened our newest office based in the City Centre, a 15 min walk from Birmingham New Street. The team is focused on our traditional specialism within Tech & Change, but also focuses on a variety of Financial and Banking roles in addition (in particular, Auditing).
This is a huge opportunity for an already experienced Recruiter in any of the above sectors to join the business and have a completely blank canvas to build a desk around you and your skills/interests. No limitations on location or being hemmed in by capped commission structures. You will also have the opportunity to help support and mentor a number of new and inexperienced Recruiters, supporting the Director and the chance to build a team around you. Equally, if you just want to recruit – that’s also fine, we are completely open and flexible!
- You will have experience recruiting within Tech & Change, Banking or Finance sectors
- Be a proven biller with a track record and reputation of success within your market
- You will be enthusiastic, hardworking, and motivated to grow professionally and further the ambitions of the company
- You will be adaptable and flexible to help contribute towards the growth of the team
You will also be able to demonstrate:
- A solid understanding of one or more of the above sectors
- Client relationship / account management expertise
- An understanding of specific technologies and /or roles
- Experience with contract and permanent recruitment (or desire to do both)
- The ability to provide leadership support and support to junior Recruiters
- High levels of customer service within your previous roles
What we offer
Highly competitive benefits and package structure, including:
- A market leading uncapped commission structure, with no thresholds
- Structured training and development
- An inclusive, collaborative culture
- Birthday day off
- Employee Assistance Program (Mental health Assistance)
- Healthshield (healthcare cash plan)
- Vitality Health (private medical insurance)
- Quarterly Company events
- Qualifying annual ski trip
Cornwallis Elt is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Operating with people and relationships at our heart our purpose is to positively impact our clients, candidates, colleagues, and the world around us. Financially and operationally supported by global talent giant, Morson Group, we offer the personal benefits of a smaller organisation with the opportunities and security of a large corporate.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their sex; religious or similar philosophical belief; political opinion; race; age; sexual orientation; or, whether they are married or are in a civil partnership; or, whether they are disabled; or whether they have undergone, are undergoing or intend to undergo gender reassignment.