Ranking nationally as one of the Best Big Companies™ to work for, whilst being recognised for excelling in the area of Learning and Development, it has never been a better time to explore career opportunities at Morson Group.
With over 50 years of experience, and as a family-run business, our independence and depth of offer means that we think and operate differently giving you access to the right people at the right time we listen, understand and develop solutions for you. It’s our specialist expertise people come for and it’s the personal experience that they stay for.
About The Role
Due to team growth and expansion, we have an exciting opportunity to join our Energy, Process and Construction Team, as a Senior Recruitment Consultant in our Life Sciences sector.
• To prepare and facilitate ongoing attraction, selection and recruitment campaigns that ensures that sufficient numbers of candidates are maintained to meet the needs of Morson clients.
• Interview, screen and register candidates in line with company standards, either in person, by phone or online.
• Carry out candidate negotiations and prepare contracts.
• Pro-actively generate and follow up Sales Leads and work with Business Development to help develop new business opportunities.
• To ensure that all working contractors comply with client and statutory requirements.
• Resolve any queries regarding salary, absences or any other factors which may affect performance.
• To operate in accordance with Morson International, Aerospace policies and procedures.
• To maintain an accurate database by regularly updating candidate and client profiles.
• To obtain full requisition details and person specifications from clients in order to facilitate an accurate matching selection.
• To negotiate profitable billing rates and placement fees in line with the Morson pricing policy.
• Pro-actively facilitate the matching process of candidate to client requirements.
• To regularly review client satisfaction levels through a diarised quality assessment programme in lien with client requirements.
• We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic recruitment consultant with a strong background in recruitment and client delivery to join one of our very successful contract recruitment teams, based at our modern, purpose-built offices in Trafford Park (close to Media City and the Trafford Centre). Experience within the Life Science and Scientific sector would be preferred.
• You will work closely with customers within the pharmaceutical, life science and scientific industries, responsible for sourcing and providing strong candidates on live roles and the day-to-day coordination of accounts. We’re looking for someone who can drive excellent delivery for our established clients, but also work to generate new business for the team.
• Managing an established desk, you’ll be working on vacancies from clients, searching for all levels of engineering professionals. However, you’ll also have the exciting task of using our excellent reputation to win new business, building new and leveraging existing long-term relationships. Recruitment in this department is a team effort, with the culture of sharing leads and knowledge responsible for its growth and success.
• We’re interested in speaking to consultants with a strong delivery focus, ideally within the engineering contract market. Previous experience in a 360 role is preferred but not essential.
Working at Morson:
Here at Morson, we are a family run company, and our values reflect that. Alongside working at one of the UK’s Best Big Companies to work for™, you will also receive:
• Experienced based salary, circa £35,000-£40,000 as first year OTE
• 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
• Flexible, hybrid model working (Company policy of 2 days a week to WFH)
• A bespoke training, learning and development plan including opportunity to enrol in our tailored employee development programmes with our internal and external trainers
• A colleague health and well-being programme
• Free access to on site gym and discounted gym membership rates
• Rooftop bar & social area access
• Access to meritocracy initiative schemes - Our next trip is either Mexico, Barbados, Cuba, or Dubai!
• Mental health support via free confidential advice and counselling services
• Access to free wellbeing apps
• Free parking
However you identify or whatever your previous field of employment, please apply if you see a position that interests or excites you. Come join us and help us build a global company where were all proud to belong. Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job, so please get in touch with us if you have any queries or would like to talk through the position.
If you are not yet ready to apply, but would like to find out more, please contact our internal Talent Team at email@example.com.
We look forward to reading your application!
Terms and Conditions:
Come from any background, industry or sector, if you have the right attitude, some great experience and a desire to be part of our award-winning team, we’d love to hear from you.
Morson Talent is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service’s ‘Disability Confident Scheme’. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.