Established in 1984, Anderselite, part of the Morson Group, are leading technical recruitment experts to the built environment.
With six regional offices across the UK our dedicated teams are perfectly positioned to provide permanent, temporary and contract blue and white-collar recruitment services to a multitude of companies, large and small, within the Construction and Rail sectors.
We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic Senior recruitment consultant to join our Residential team. This is a warm 360 recruitment desk. You will be recruiting white -collar candidates within the house build environment. Previous technical recruitment experience is preferred, however someone with recruitment experience and a consultative approach would also work well.
You will join us here in our state-of-the-art offices in Trafford Park where we support the recruitment teams who select and supply engineering professionals and consultants to the leading companies in the UK and worldwide.
We value knowledge, innovation, commitment, organisational skill, time management, excellent communication skills (verbal, face to face & telephone and written), computer literacy, drive to be the best and a hunger to succeed. In return we provide competitive salaries, 26 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays), great benefits, an employee health and wellbeing program, free onsite parking and a free onsite gym. Not to mention a great culture with plenty of career progression and development opportunities.
- Identifying business opportunities with new and existing clients
- Successfully drive and grow the Modular sector
- Pro-actively recruit high calibre candidates against client briefs
- Proactively manage and maintain candidate database
- Ensure service excellence for both candidate and client throughout the end to end recruitment process
- Manage candidate and customer queries
- Be a point of contact for any escalations
- Ensure that all working contractors comply with client and statutory requirements and resolve any queries regarding salary, absences or any other factors which may affect performance
What we are looking for:
- Confident, outgoing personality
- Sales driven and focused on results
- Proactive individual with a motivation for new business/sales
- Experience within a technical sector is preferrable such as Engineering, Construction, Civils, M&E etc
- The ability to communicate effectively and build relationships with both candidates and clients
- Process driven individual with the ability to manage conflicting priorities and work towards SLA’s/ KPI’S
- Good working knowledge of Office 365 (Outlook, work, excel)
- Positive and proactive individual, with the ability to work on their own and as part of a team
Commitment and hard work is rewarded with a competitive salary and generous quarterly bonus scheme, 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays), flexible working, an employee health and wellbeing programme, free parking and other great benefits. Our company culture is second-to-none, with a real family ethos and focus on looking after every single employee.
Morson International is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is committed to equal opportunities.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service’s ‘Disability Confident Scheme’. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.