Morson are the UK’s leading technical recruitment agency, with over 50 years’ experience, a turnover in excess of £800 million and offices across the world, we supply engineers and technical expertise to some of the world’s biggest brands.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for an experienced and ambitious Senior Bid Writer to join our highly successful bid team. Supporting bids and tenders from across all divisions of Morson, this varied and exciting role will cover all aspects of proposal writing and bid management. We are looking for a team player that can fully support our Director of Sales and the established Bid team.
As part of a busy team, you will be required to produce innovative, professionally-written, compelling bid and proposal content that clearly articulates our value proposition for both new and retained business. Collaborating with senior managers and directors, the role will involve compiling and managing information from a number of different sources and stakeholders to produce a coherent response that reflects the key themes and sales messages.
- Production of excellent bid and proposal content
- Assimilation of knowledge from a number of sources to be presented in a powerful way that reinforces the winning themes of the bid
- Ensuring timely delivery of compliant bids and proposals across all sectors
- Communicating effectively to collate information from a wide range of stakeholders, including Account Managers, Senior Directors, and other operational staff
- Using effective project planning strategies to ensure that all information is received on time and is relevant to questions being asked within the bid
- Liaising with the Business Development, Marketing, and Operational teams to support pre-bid activity and develop an understanding of the client pre-tender release
- Ensuing the bid is reviewed by the appropriate people at the right milestones
- Continually reviewing and updating the content library to ensure accurate material is being used at all times
- Solid understanding of how to structure, compile and write a bid/tender response
- Managing multiple fast-paced bid simultaneously
- Background in recruitment, professional services, engineering, rail or construction sectors is desirable, but not essential
- Enthusiastic and committed individual
- Excellent communication skills, able to form effective relationships
- Engage positively with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to organise multiple tasks and prioritise workload to meet deadlines as required
- Strong attention to detail, work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
What do you get:
- Generous & competitive salary
- 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible, hybrid working model
- Employee health and wellbeing programme
- Free parking and free onsite gym
- Real Family ethos and caring company culture
Morson is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to leave and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is committed to equal opportunities.
The Morson group is signed up the Jobcentre employment service’ ‘Disability Confident Scheme’. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability, and who meet the essential criteria for the jo (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicant. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.