Information Systems Team
Ranking nationally as one of the Best Big Companies™ to work for, whilst being recognised for excelling in Learning and Development, it has never been a better time to explore career opportunities at Morson Group.
With over 50 years of experience and as a family-run business, our independence and depth of offer means that we think and operate differently giving you access to the right people at the right time we listen, understand, and develop solutions for you. It’s our specialist expertise people come for and it’s the personal experience that they stay for.
With revenues of almost £1bn, international businesses across the world, we place people into employment with some of the world’s biggest brands. But, even as a business of true scale, we keep it personal and consistently go the extra mile. As a family, we celebrate the good times together and we look after each other. We are technical innovators with people at our heart. We are ambitious for you, and we care. Let us show you that Morson Group is the perfect next step for you, as we support you both personally and professionally.
About The Role
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Information Systems Team as a Reporting Co-ordinator. In a supportive and collaborative team, you will be trained and guided through. this position, whilst working at the heart of the Company.
One of our key areas is data, where we provide, maintain, and support a wide variety of data requests from internal and external Clients.
The source of the data comes from our CRM and BI Dashboard solution. The role is to understand the data and carry out analysis to meet the specified reporting requirements.
In addition to working with the data you the role will work in supporting the Lead Business Intelligence Analysis in supporting and maintaining the Dashboard solution.
• Analyse and interpret commercial performance data for clients
• Production of business key performance indicators (KPIs)
• Production of monthly and quarterly client reports in line with service level agreements (SLAs)
• Ensure all reports are produced in accordance with company brand guidelines
• Production of client data for quarterly review
• Ad hoc data preparation for internal customers
• Maintain Dashboard users and access management
• Analyse data and encourage correct usage of business enterprise systems
• Support and resolve any Dashboard solution queries around the data displayed
• Offer continuous improvement on the Data/Reporting/Dashboards we offer as the IS Services team.
Due to the scope of this position, we are looking for candidates with the following skills:
• Highly analytical with strong attention to detail
• Good understanding of data, business processes and data management.
• Excellent numerical skills, capable of interpreting the data they’re working with and communicating this to the relevant people.
• Proficient in Excel and other MS Office applications
• Keen to learn and develop knowledge of business process
• Ideally, someone who has past experience working with numbers in an account environment looking for a change into a data focused environment.
Working at Morson:
Here at Morson, we are a family run company, and our values reflect that. Alongside working at one of the UK’s Best Big Companies to work for™, you will also receive:
• A competitive salary
• 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
• Flexible, hybrid model working (Company policy of 2 days a week to WFH)
• A bespoke training, learning and development plan including opportunity to enrol in our tailored employee development programmes with our internal and external trainers
• A colleague health and well-being programme
• Free access to on site gym and discounted gym membership rates
• Rooftop bar & social area access
• Access to meritocracy initiative schemes - Our next trip is either Mexico, Barbados, Cuba, or Dubai!
• Mental health support via free confidential advice and counselling services
• Access to free wellbeing apps
• Free parking
However you identify or whatever your previous field of employment, please apply if you see a position that interests or excites you. Come join us and help us build a global company where were all proud to belong. Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job, so please get in touch with us if you have any queries or would like to talk through the position.
If you are not yet ready to apply, but would like to find out more, please contact Molly in our internal Talent Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to reading your application!
Health and Wellbeing
• Our health and wellbeing agenda is built into our DNA, we care for the mind, body and soul of our colleagues.
• 200 Health MOTs delivered across our Group
• 50 Mental Health First Aiders
• Most Innovative Benefit - MorFit
• Recruiter Investing in Talent awards
• 93 Managers have completed mental health in the workplace training
• Ensuring broad acceptance of mental health and wellbeing is a Group-wide priority and we have weekly initiatives which care for the wellbeing of our colleagues, foster collaboration and make Morson a great place to work. These include:
• Virtual and studio fitness classes and yoga
• Financial wellbeing programmes
• Virtual after-school activities for children
• Mental health workshops
Terms and Conditions:
Come from any background, industry or sector, if you have the right attitude, some great experience and a desire to be part of our award-winning team, we’d love to hear from you.
Morson Talent is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service’s ‘Disability Confident Scheme’. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
|Salary:||£Please enquire directly for information|
|Contact name:||Molly Bennett|
|Published:||about 2 months ago|
- Payroll Timesheet Portal Administrator
Job location: England Job salary: £Market related
Payroll Timesheet Portal Administrator About ...
- HSE Specialist
Job location: Canning Town Job salary: £Market related
About Us Ranking nationally as one of the Best...
- Recruitment Consultant
Job location: England Job salary: ££25k - 30k per year
Recruitment Consultant – EPCAbout Us Ranking n...
Get new jobs for this search by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs