Morson are the UK's leading technical recruitment agency, with 50 years' experience, a turnover in excess of £860 million and have offices across the globe.
We are looking for a Reporting Analyst to join our Systems team here at our Head Office in Trafford Park. The role will be a flexible working role, primarily office based. The Candidate will be required to work 3 full days per week and then one full week at the beginning of each month. Note, the days will be fixed initially but can be moved to suit the reporting requirements.
Producing client reports which are provided to Morson’s top clients each with contracts worth millions of pounds per year. In addition to managing the MI Reporting the Candidate will support our Dashboard solution, eventually being able to support users and provide new users with the correct access and components.
This role is especially suited for a person with an analytical approach who can carry out financial analysis and has a passion for reporting and data.
Role Responsibilities -
- Analyse and interpret commercial performance data for clients
- Production of business key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Production of monthly and quarterly client reports in line with service level agreements (SLAs)
- Ensure all reports are produced in accordance with company brand guidelines
- Production of client data for quarterly review
- Ad hoc data preparation for internal customers
- Analyse data and encourage correct usage of business enterprise systems
- Support Dashboard solution
- Understand the Dashboard capabilities to aid in providing the correct access to all users.
- Knowledge of IT technology, systems and packages
- Demonstrable analysis skills and experience
- Ability to multitask and organise tasks
- Highly numerate and logical
- Process driven
- Attention to detail
- Focused driven
- Commercial acumen
- Good Microsoft skills – including advanced Excel
- Team player
- Strong communication & relationship building skills
- Interest in computer systems
- Embrace / like change
Commitment and hard work is rewarded with 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays), free onsite parking, Flexible/ home working, an employee health and wellbeing programme, and other great benefits. Our company culture is second-to-none, with a real family ethos and focus on looking after every single employee.
Morson International is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service's 'Disability Confident Scheme'. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.