Morson are the UK’s leading technical recruitment agency, with over 40 years’ experience, a turnover in excess of £800 million and offices across the world, we supply engineers and technical expertise to some of the world’s biggest brands.
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our Renewables team in Central London. This is a great opportunity for growth and development in an fast-growing, forwarding thinking industry.
This opportunity is a chance for the right individual to make a difference, to take on a challenge and to join an ambitious and driven team.
About the Role:
You will be based in our Central London Office. You will be part of a team of 5 and will be responsible for driving market growth within the Green Power Generation, Investment Management and Technology Markets.
You will be recruiting across the Wind, Solar, Biomass, Green Hydrogen, EV and Battery storage markets. We are looking for people who want to continue to build our brand within this niche, creating new relationships as well as leverage existing accounts we have with clients. This is a chance for people to really take their career to the next level.
- Take ownership of an existing business plan (fully mapped out) and develop successful relationships with an exciting international client base
- Support with the growth of our candidate network
- Attending international events/client meetings
- Keeping up to date with industry knowledge and future developments within your market
- Finding the best talent in your market by networking, headhunting and advertising
- Negotiating with both clients and candidates
- Either 2+ years sales experience OR 1+ year 360 recruitment experience across finance, tech, construction, civil, white collar or engineering
- Ambitious, driven to build our brand within this niche, create new relationships and leverage existing accounts we have with clients
- Personable, with strong communication and relationship building capabilities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and successfully deliver against agreed timelines
- Ability to work with stakeholders at all levels and challenge in a positive way
- You like to learn and see information as power
- Practice and logical, able to solve problems quickly
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; liaising with candidates and internal stakeholders on a daily basis
What do you get?
- Commitment and hard work are rewarded with a competitive salary
- A generous quarterly bonus scheme
- 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible, hybrid working model
- An employee health and wellbeing programme
- Opportunities to undertake further educational learning & gain qualifications
- Terrace overlooking local surroundings
- Yearly incentive trips, previous trips include Barbados and Skiing
- Free eyecare vouchers
- Gym membership discounts
Our company culture is second-to-none, with a real family ethos and focus on looking after every single employee. Our company values are Caring, Collaborative, Curious & Courageous.
Morson International is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is committed to equal opportunities.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service's 'Disability Confident Scheme'. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.