Hours: 40hrs per week
Salary: based on experience
With a unique 50-year heritage of innovative recruitment, Morson are a diverse group with an outstanding reputation for delivering consultancy, design, technology, training and people solutions around the world. With revenues of almost £1bn, and offices across the world, we place people into employment with some of the world’s biggest brands.
We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic Recruitment Resourcer that is looking to develop a lengthy career in the recruitment industry to join us at our modern, purpose-built offices in Trafford Park, Manchester (close to Media City and the Trafford Centre). This is a fantastic opportunity to immerse yourself within an established family run business.
- Supporting Recruiters with the end-to-end recruitment process
- Pro-actively facilitate the matching process of candidate to client requirements
- Pro-actively manage and maintain our database of candidates
- Provide an excellent candidate experience
- Telephone screen, interview and register candidates in line with company standards
- Resource candidates from job boards and relevant sources
- Format CV’s in line with client requirements
- Support the end-to-end onboarding process
- Ensure that all working contactors comply with client and statutory requirements
- Complete any other general administrative duties
- An experienced Recruitment Resourcer (1+ years’ experience)
- Experience resourcing in engineering and infrastructure would be advantageous (background in IT, construction, rail, nuclear otherwise desirable)
- Extremely motivated, enthusiastic with a positive can-do attitude
- Highly organised, reliable and always keen to help
- Great attention to detail
- Team player – we pride ourselves on having each other’s back
- Integrity – ensure and maintain confidentiality of information and data at all times
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
What do you get?
- A competitive base salary depending on experience
- A generous quarterly bonus scheme
- 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible, hybrid model working
- A colleague health and well-being programme
- Free parking on-site
- Free onsite gym (induction required)
- Free eye test
Even as a business of true scale, we keep it personal and consistently go the extra mile. As a family, we celebrate the good times together and look after each other. We are technical innovators with people at our heart. We are ambitious for you and we care.
Morson Talent is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service’s ‘Disability Confident Scheme’. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.