The Morson Group are about to embark on the launch of its 4th successful Recruitment Academy. We’re on the lookout for ambitious and enthusiastic candidates that are looking to develop a lengthy career in the recruitment industry. This is a fantastic opportunity to immerse yourself within an established family run business that has the structure and reputation to support you in your first step into the world of business.
Are you ambitious? Confident? Resilient? Do you build relationships easily? Do you like working in a team?
If so – this could be the perfect environment for you!
- You will be highly organised, efficient and will have the ability to manage your time and workload
- You will have strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- You will be results focused
- You will be resilient
- You will be able to maintain confidentiality of important information and data
- You will work well under pressure and be comfortable working to targets and deadlines
- You will show hunger and determination to increase your market knowledge and skills profile
- You will be a strong team player and is always looking to do the right thing by candidates, clients and colleagues
- You will have a degree and be educated to University standard
- Previous commercial experience is advantageous
- Previous experience in sales and/or customer service experience is beneficial
About the Role
You will be based at our Leeds Office in Toronto Square. You will have 7 weeks of intensive training from an experienced Recruitment Trainer with 12 years of industry knowledge, alongside some the best people in the business. You will learn about every step of recruitment as well as learning about the business itself. This opportunity is a permanent vacancy and is a chance for the right individuals that are looking for a challenging role within a high volume, fast paced environment.
Assessment Centre Date: Thursday 26th May 2022
Start Date: Monday 20th June 2022
Some of the activities involved as a Recruitment Consultant are:
- You will be working with existing clients to take comprehensive job briefs and source candidates accordingly
- You will be managing the end-to-end recruitment process & life cycle from pre-screen to offer stage
- You will proactively manage a database of candidates that you keep in regular contact with and receive a high level of customer service
- You will telephone screen, interview, and register candidates in line with company standards
- You will use a range of different platforms to resource/headhunt appropriate candidates
- You will problem solve and resolve any client queries regarding salary, absences or any other factors which may affect candidate performance
- You will partake in business development/new business activity to contribute towards growing your client base
What do you get?
- A £22,000 base salary + £1k increase on successful completion of probation
- A generous commission/bonus scheme
- Earning potential in the first year of up to £30,000!
- 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible, hybrid model working
- 7 weeks of intensive training
- 9 months of further at the desk training
- Rotation Placements - opportunity to experience each business sector
- A colleague health and well-being programme
- Meritocracy incentive scheme initiatives
- One-to-one mentor scheme with previous Graduates from the Academy
Our company culture is second-to-none, with a real family ethos and focus on looking after every single employee.
Our company values are Caring, Collaborative, Curious & Courageous. You will be assessed against these values on the assessment day.
Morson International is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is committed to equal opportunities.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service's 'Disability Confident Scheme'. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.