Finance Recruitment Consultant
HQ – Manchester, M501RD
We have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Recruitment Consultant here at our HQ in Manchester. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant looking to own their own desk and establish great relationships with our existing clients.
Typical duties include -
- Overall responsibility for Finance Recruitment delivery for our MSP/RPO/ PSL clients.
- Manage the end to end recruitment process
- Delivering against client SLA’s/ KPI’s
- Develop and maintain client relationships, by delivering excellent customer service at all times
- Ensure the supply of suitable candidates in anticipation for future client requirements
- Contribute to operational effectiveness by supporting wider team activities as and when required
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in recruitment is essential
- Experienced finance recruiter
- Self-motivated individual
- Excellent customer service
- Proven track record of managing SLA’s/ KPI’s
- Confidence to relay all information back to the delivery consultants
- Ambition to be at the forefront of the account for the client
Come from any background, industry or sector, if you have the right attitude, some great experience and a desire to be part of our award-winning team, we’d love to hear from you.
Commitment and hard work are rewarded with a competitive salary and generous quarterly bonus scheme, 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays), free onsite parking, an employee health and wellbeing programme, and other great benefits. Our company culture is second-to-none, with a real family ethos and focus on looking after the mind, body and soul of each of our colleagues.
Morson Talent is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service’s ‘Disability Confident Scheme’. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.