Role Title: Recruitment Consultant (Delivery) – Aerospace
Location: Morson Talent, Filton Bristol
Morson are the UK’s leading technical recruitment agency, with over 50 years’ experience, a turnover in excess of £950 million and offices across the world, we supply engineers and technical expertise to some of the world’s biggest brands.
We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic recruitment consultant to join our hugely successful and proactive Aerospace recruitment team. This is predominantly a delivery role with minimal to no business development. Previous recruitment experience would be beneficial but not essential and strong organisational, administration and time-management skills are fundamental in this challenging role.
You will join us here in our state-of-the-art offices in Trafford Park where we support the recruitment teams who select and supply engineering professionals and consultants to the leading companies in the UK and worldwide.
- Delivering the end to end recruitment process for contract and permanent roles
- Pro-actively facilitate the matching process of candidate to client requirements
- Proactively manage and maintain our database of candidates
- Always ensure an excellent candidate experience
- Telephone screen, interview and register candidates in line with company standards
- Resource candidates from job boards and relevant sources
- Facilitate job briefs, in order to capture a comprehensive job specification
- Format CV's in line with client requirements
- Manging the end to end onboarding process
- Ensure that all working contractors comply with client and statutory requirements
What we are looking for -
- An experienced duel desk Recruitment Consultant, (Experience recruiting technical roles within Aerospace or military would be advantageous)
- Experience managing the end to end recruitment process
- Demonstrative experience of building relationships with clients and candidates
- Experience using and maintaining recruitment databases
- Competent using Linked in recruiter
- Excellent communication skills
Commitment and hard work is rewarded with a competitive salary and generous quarterly bonus scheme, 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays), free onsite parking, Flexible/ home working, an employee health and wellbeing programme, and other great benefits. Our company culture is second-to-none, with a real family ethos and focus on looking after every single employee.
The Morson Group is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service's 'Disability Confident Scheme'. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.