Ranking nationally as one of the Best Big Companies™ to work for, whilst being recognised for excelling in the area of Learning and Development, it has never been a better time to explore career opportunities at Morson Group.
With over 50 years of experience, and as a family-run business, our independence and depth of offer means that we think and operate differently; giving you access to the right people at the right time; we listen, understand and develop solutions for you. It’s our specialist expertise people come for and it’s the personal experience that they stay for.
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Rail, Industrial & Manufacturing division as a Recruitment Consultant.
A Recruitment Consultant in the rail Industry connects skilled professionals with opportunities, liasing between clients and candidates. They assess qualifications, match expertise with roles, and navigate the recruitment process for a successful fit.
Recruitment of Candidates -
1. To prepare and facilitate ongoing attraction, selection and recruitment campaigns that ensures that enough candidates are maintained to meet the needs of Morson clients.
2. Interview, screen and register candidates in line with company standards, either in person, by phone or online.
3. Carry out candidate negotiations and prepare contracts.
4. To ensure that all working contractors comply with client and statutory requirements.
5. Resolve any queries regarding salary, absences or any other factors which may affect performance.
6. To operate in accordance with Morson Talent policies and procedures.
7. Utilization of online recruitment platforms and creation of effective advertising campaigns.
8. Extract detailed information from candidate networking to provide leads in support of the group business development strategy.
Client Management -
1. To maintain an accurate database by regularly updating candidate and client profiles.
2. To obtain full requisition details and person specifications from clients to facilitate an accurate matching selection.
3. To negotiate profitable billing rates and placement fees in line with the Morson pricing policy.
4. Pro-actively facilitate the matching process of candidate to client requirements.
5. To regularly review client satisfaction levels through a diarised quality assessment programme in line with client requirements.
6. To identify opportunities with existing and new customers to create upsell opportunities within recruitment delivery or other group services/solutions.
7. Production of Management Information Reports.
8. Comply with all data protection guidelines in line with company policies.
- 2 years minimum experience in Recruitment
- Industry related accreditations such as REC, ILM (preferred but not essential)
- Ideally to be experienced within the rail and Transportation sector, other industries will be considered such as highways and/or other infrastructure expertise.
Working with us
• Competitive Salary & Rewards structure
• 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
• Flexible, hybrid model working (Company policy of 2 days a week to WFH)
• A bespoke training, learning and development plan including opportunity to enrol in our tailored employee development programmes with our internal and external trainers
• A colleague health and well-being programme
• Free access to on site gym and discounted gym membership rates
• Rooftop bar & social area access
• Access to meritocracy initiative schemes - Our next trip is either Mexico, Barbados, Cuba, or Dubai!
• Mental health support via free confidential advice and counselling services
• Access to free wellbeing apps
• Free parking
Health & Wellbeing
Our health and wellbeing agenda is built into our DNA, we care for the mind, body and soul of our colleagues.
• 200 Health MOT's delivered across our Group
• 50 Mental Health First Aiders
• 'Most Innovative Benefit' - MorFit
• Recruiter Investing in Talent awards
• 93 Managers have completed mental health in the workplace training
Ensuring broad acceptance of mental health and wellbeing is a Group-wide priority and we have weekly initiatives which care for the wellbeing of our colleagues, foster collaboration and make Morson a great place to work. These include:
• Virtual and studio fitness classes and yoga
• Financial wellbeing programmes
• Virtual after-school activities for children
• Mental health workshops
How to apply
However you identify or whatever your previous field of employment, please apply if you see a position that interests or excites you. Come join us and help us build a global company where were all proud to belong. Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job, so please get in touch with us if you have any queries or would like to talk through the position.
If you are not yet ready to apply, but would like to find out more, please contact our internal Talent Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to reading your application!
Morson Talent is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their sex; religious or similar philosophical belief; political opinion; race; age; sexual orientation; or, whether they are married or are in a civil partnership; or, whether they are disabled; or whether they have undergone, are undergoing or intend to undergo gender reassignment.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.