Ranking nationally as one of the Best Big Companies™ to work for, whilst being recognised for excelling in the area of Learning and Development, it has never been a better time to explore career opportunities at Morson Group.
With over 50 years of experience, and as a family-run business, our independence and depth of offer means that we think and operate differently; giving you access to the right people at the right time; we listen, understand and develop solutions for you. It’s our specialist expertise people come for and it’s the personal experience that they stay for.
About the Role
Support with Administrative duties in relation to the recruitment of marine trades into Rosyth Dockyard.
- BPSS security clearance applications.
- Obtain employment referencing by phone or email.
- Be able to relay processes to new candidates and workers.
- Booking best price flights via Aero travel.
- Onsite point of contact for workers.
- Be available to collate information face to face across a large industrial site.
- Escorting of candidates when required.
- Translate and delivery of H&S Training for new starters when required.
- Manage own workload and work to deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Romanian.
- Experience of working within a compliance driven environment.
- Previous experience of working in a recruitment background would be advantageous although not essential.
Working with us
• Competitive Salary & Rewards structure
• 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
• Flexible, hybrid model working (Company policy of 2 days a week to WFH)
• A bespoke training, learning and development plan including opportunity to enrol in our tailored employee development programmes with our internal and external trainers
• A colleague health and well-being programme
• Free access to on site gym and discounted gym membership rates
• Rooftop bar & social area access
• Access to meritocracy initiative schemes - Our next trip is either Mexico, Barbados, Cuba, or Dubai!
• Mental health support via free confidential advice and counselling services
• Access to free wellbeing apps
• Free parking
Health & Wellbeing
Our health and wellbeing agenda is built into our DNA, we care for the mind, body and soul of our colleagues.
• 200 Health MOT's delivered across our Group
• 50 Mental Health First Aiders
• 'Most Innovative Benefit' - MorFit
• Recruiter Investing in Talent awards
• 93 Managers have completed mental health in the workplace training
Ensuring broad acceptance of mental health and wellbeing is a Group-wide priority and we have weekly initiatives which care for the wellbeing of our colleagues, foster collaboration and make Morson a great place to work. These include:
• Virtual and studio fitness classes and yoga
• Financial wellbeing programmes
• Virtual after-school activities for children
• Mental health workshops
How to apply
However you identify or whatever your previous field of employment, please apply if you see a position that interests or excites you. Come join us and help us build a global company where were all proud to belong. Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job, so please get in touch with us if you have any queries or would like to talk through the position.
If you are not yet ready to apply, but would like to find out more, please contact our internal Talent Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to reading your application!
Morson Talent is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their sex; religious or similar philosophical belief; political opinion; race; age; sexual orientation; or, whether they are married or are in a civil partnership; or, whether they are disabled; or whether they have undergone, are undergoing or intend to undergo gender reassignment.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.