Morson HQ Trafford Park
Morson are the UK’s leading technical recruitment agency, with over 50 years’ experience, a turnover of more than £850 million and offices across the world, we supply engineers and technical expertise to some of the world’s biggest brands.
We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic Recruitment Administrator to join our prestigious Aerospace team in Manchester on a temporary basis for 12 months. Previous administration experience is essential as well as strong organisational and time-management skills which are fundamental in this role. You will provide invaluable support to the recruitment teams who select and supply professionals and consultants to the leading companies in the UK and worldwide.
Duties will include:
- General administration tasks
- Supporting recruiters with the formatting CV’s to the internal system in accordance with Client/Morson requirements and Adding of new and updated CV’s to the internal system, working in line with the new GDPR law
- Document control and compliance (Eligibility to Work, pre-onboarding etc)
- Booking of Hotels and other travel requirements for department Directors, colleagues, and Morson Contractors
- Proactively responding to enquiries both internally and externally
- Professional and timely query resolution
- Creation of bookings for New Starters (contractors)
- Actioning candidate extensions and contracts in the appropriate system
- Processing of leavers and updating relevant systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (word/excel/outlook)
- Highly organised, reliable and always keen to help
- Great attention to detail
- Can do attitude
- Happy and able to work as part of a team
- Integrity - ensure and maintain confidentiality of information and data at all times
- Excellent telephone manner and face to face customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience of working in a recruitment agency would be an advantage but not essential
Morson International is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is committed to equal opportunities.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service’s ‘Disability Confident Scheme’. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.