Recruitment Resourcer – Polish Speaking
Morson Talent - Plymouth
Temp to Perm contract
We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic Recruitment Resourcer to join our recruitment team based on-site in Plymouth.
We're on the lookout for an ambitious and enthusiastic person that is looking to develop a lengthy career in the recruitment industry. This is a fantastic opportunity to immerse yourself within an established family run business that has the structure and reputation to support you in your early steps into the world of business.
This would ideally suit someone who has some basic experience within a recruitment function, who is looking to further a career within recruitment, however we are open to someone who is looking to take their first steps within their recruitment career.
You will be joining a small, successful team. You will be surrounded by experienced recruiters who can support you through your recruitment journey.
- Polish Speaker - essential
- Team Player
- Strong Administrator
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Extremely motivated and enthusiastic
- Highly organised, reliable and always keen to help
- Great attention to detail
- Can do attitude
- Happy and able to work as part of a team
- Integrity - ensure and maintain confidentiality of information and data at all times
- Excellent telephone manner and face to face customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- A keenness and hunger for success
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting Recruiters with the end to end recruitment process
- Pro-actively facilitate the matching process of candidate to client requirements
- Proactively manage and maintain our database of candidates
- Provide an excellent candidate experience
- Telephone screen, interview and register candidates in line with company standards
- Resource candidates from job boards and relevant sources
- Format CV's in line with client requirements
- Support the end to end onboarding process
- Ensure that all working contractors comply with client and statutory requirements
- Complete any other general administrative duties
What do you get?
- A competitive base salary depending on experience
- A generous quarterly bonus scheme
- 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible, hybrid model working
- A colleague health and well-being programme
With a unique 50-year heritage of innovative recruitment Morson are a diverse group with an outstanding reputation for delivering consultancy, design, technology, training and people solutions around the world. With revenues of almost £1bn, and offices across the world, we place people into employment with some of the world’s biggest brands.
Even as a business of true scale, we keep it personal and consistently go the extra mile. As a family, we celebrate the good times together and we look after each other. We are technical innovators with people at our heart. We are ambitious for you and we care.
Morson Talent is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service’s ‘Disability Confident Scheme’. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.