Contract: 12 months FTC
Hours: 37 hours
With a unique 50-year heritage of innovative recruitment Morson are a diverse group with an outstanding reputation for delivering consultancy, design, technology, training and people solutions around the world. With revenues of almost £1bn, and offices across the world, we place people into employment with some of the worlds’ biggest brands.
Even as a business of true scale, we keep it personal and consistently go the extra mile. As a family, we celebrate the good times together and we look after each other. We are technical innovators with people at our heart. We are ambitious for you, and we care.
About the Role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working Payroll Clerk to join our payroll team based at our modern, purpose-built office in Trafford Park (close to Media City and the Trafford Centre). Responsibilities include:
- Preparation weekly and monthly payroll, using a verity of input systems, timesheet, upload, and OLTS.
- Resolve all payroll discrepancies/queries; investigating where required.
- Calculate and process expense payments.
- Process advance payments and adjustments.
- Compliance of GDPR legislation.
- Point of contact monitored through RT queues relating to the relevant timesheet, upload, OLTS processes, for all contract and client queries meeting a two-hour SLA.
- Distribute system generated invoices.
- Distribute client specific invoicing.
- Work to achieve team and Individual KPI’s
- Responsible for completing weekly tasks issued by team manager.
- Contribute to continuous process improvement, through cross training and the document management system.
- Cross training with all other payroll teams across the department to fulfil internal/external implementation requirements to support change.
- Keep personal PDPs’ up to date.
- Mentor team apprentice across all tasks undertaken in the team.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to follow procedures with excellent attention to detail
- Good IT skills, particularly Excel is required
- Accurate data entry skills
- Previous experience in a fast-paced administration role is desirable
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn is key
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with specific deadlines
- Ability to work independently in a time sensitive environment
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Have a professional telephone manner
- Ability to rapport with colleagues, clients, and candidates at all levels
What do you get?
- Commitment and hard work are rewarded with a competitive salary
- 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible, hybrid working model
- An employee health and wellbeing programme
- Opportunities to undertake further educational learning & gain qualifications
- Rooftop bar
- Free parking
- Free eyecare vouchers
- Gym membership discounts
Please note, successful applications will be required to undergo BPSS security clearance prior to starting in post. This will include a basic DBS check.
We have free parking onsite and a free gym (induction required)
Our company culture is second-to-none, with a real family ethos and focus on looking after the mind, body and soul of each of our colleagues. You can read more about what its’ like to work for Morson at www.morson.com/careers.
Morson Talent is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment services’ ‘Disability Confident Scheme’. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability, and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, its’ not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.