Payroll Data Assistant
Morson HQ - M50 1RD
Negotiable salary (dependent upon experience), plus benefits
With a unique 50-year heritage of innovative recruitment Morson are a diverse group with an outstanding reputation for delivering consultancy, design, technology, training, and people solutions around the world. With revenues of almost £1bn, and offices across the world, we place people into employment with some of the world's biggest brands.
Even as a business of true scale, we keep it personal and consistently go the extra mile. As a family, we celebrate the good times together and we look after each other. We are technical innovators with people at our heart. We are ambitious for you and we care.
Morson Group are looking for a Payroll Assistant to join our growing Manchester-based team.
Typical duties within the role will include -
- Preparation weekly and monthly payroll, using a verity of input systems, timesheet, upload and Online Timesheet System.
- Resolve all payroll discrepancies/queries; investigating where required.
- Calculate and process expense payments.
Process advance payments and adjustments.
- Compliance of GDPR legislation.
- Point of contact monitored through RT queues relating to the relevant timesheet, upload, OLTS processes, for all contract and client queries meeting a two-hour SLA.
- Distribute system generated Invoices.
- Distribute client specific invoicing.
- Work to achieve team and Individual KPI’s
- Responsible for completing weekly tasks issued by the team manager.
What we are looking for -
- Proven work experience within a payroll-related role (Desirable)
- Degree-qualified or relevant professional qualification (Desirable)
- Ability to coordinate and liaise with a range of stakeholders
- Hands-on experience with IT programmes and systems
- Able to work independently but also be part of the team
- Highly numerate, analytical mind-set and has high attention to detail.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes, especially Excel
Come from any background, industry, or sector, if you have the right attitude, some great experience and a desire to be part of our award-winning team, we'd love to hear from you.
Commitment and hard work are rewarded with a competitive salary, 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays), free onsite parking, an employee health and wellbeing programme, and other great benefits. Our company culture is second-to-none, with a real family ethos and focus on looking after the mind, body, and soul of each of our colleagues.
Morson Talent is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. To apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service's 'Disability Confident Scheme'. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.