Operations Support Administrator
Full time: 40 hours a week
Fixed term contract: 6 months, with possibility for extension
£25,000 - £26,000 per annum.
Morson are the UK’s leading technical recruitment agency, with over 40 years’ experience, a turnover in excess of £800 million and offices across the world, we supply engineers and technical expertise to some of the world’s biggest brands.
We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic Operations Support Administrator to join our team based at our Canning Town branch, London.
Your role will sit directly in our fast-paced and dynamic rail operations team, the purpose of this role is to provide an efficient and effective administration support service for the branch. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Monitor training and assessment requirements of contractors
• Updating certificates on the company database – certifying certificates, scanning to personnel file on drive
• Joining Instructions – creating declarations, emailing learning information & texting operatives confirmation
• Medicals – call to make appointments, email and text operatives booking confirmation, note database
• Dealing with operatives regarding issues with training and availability
• Dealing with Re-Issues of lost, stolen or damaged certificates
• ID Cards – Updating, creating, printing, scanning to drive, texting individuals to collect (Safety Critical PWT & T002/3)
• Obtaining purchase orders for courses and updating internal spreadsheet
• Chase outstanding certificates
• Training reports – send reports monthly to relevant managers
• Registering new starters on the system and sending them the application pack and reference requests and verifying their Eligibility to Work
• Checking Eligibility to Work of current operatives, as and when they are expiring
• Drug and Alcohol tests – booking operatives allocated timeslots for these to be carried out
• Carrying out Drug and Alcohol tests on the operatives (training will be provided)
• Ensuring that the branch administration is kept up to date and accurate, with required information easily accessible
• Receiving and handling incoming queries via email and telephone
• Scanning and electronic filing of relevant documents
• Ensuring all on-site contractors’ details are entered and maintained correctly onto the appropriate system
The suitable candidate for this role will have excellent organisational and communication skills, the ability to work to deadlines, and excellent attention to detail. Previous experience in a fast-paced administration role is essential.
Commitment and hard work is rewarded with a competitive salary, 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays), and a great employee health and wellbeing programme. Our company culture is second-to-none, with a real family ethos and focus on looking after every single employee. You can read more about what it’s like to work for Morson at www.morson.com/careers.
Morson International is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is committed to equal opportunities.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service’s ‘Disability Confident Scheme’. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Operations Support Administrator
- Head of Client Compliance & Audit
Job location: England Job salary: £Market related
With a unique 50-year heritage of innovative re...
- Recruitment Resourcer
Job location: Trafford Park Job salary: £Market related
Recruitment ResourcerContract: PermanentHours: ...
- Recruitment Consultant - Technical
Job location: Bristol Job salary: £Market related
With a unique 50-year heritage of innovative r...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs