On-Site Client Liaison Coordinator – Aerospace
Havant, Portsmouth (with travel to other sites)
With a unique 50-year heritage of innovative recruitment Morson are a diverse group with an outstanding reputation for delivering consultancy, design, technology, training and people solutions around the world. With revenues of almost £1bn, and offices across the world, we place people into employment with some of the world's biggest brands.
One of our major clients requires a Client Liaison Coordinator to work across 3 of their large sites – Luton, Isle of White and Portsmouth. You will mostly be based at our Portsmouth Morson office in Havant, with regular travel to the clients’ sites in the 3 above locations.
In the main this role is ensuring all recruitment and payroll administration is processed efficiently, effectively and to required deadlines. Liaising between Morson off site recruitment and payroll teams, and the management of temporary workers on client sites.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone from a recruitment environment who is used to managing multiple internal and external stakeholder relationships and is happy being the ‘go-to’ person for new starters. This would also potentially suit someone from a construction site administration background.
Recruitment of Candidates
- Recruitment and contractor management
- Attend client meetings and reviews to facilitate recruitment requirements that ensures sufficient numbers of candidates are maintained to meet the needs of Morson clients
- Liaise with client HR and hiring managers to ensure best fit of candidates and appropriate job descriptions
- Liaise with Morson recruitment teams on recruitment requirements to ensure roles are advertised and appropriate candidates are forwarded to the client
- To record & resolve payroll queries & to enforce/communicate the correct processes for submission of such queries to all concerned
- To ensure that all working contractors comply with clients and statutory requirements. Liaising with clients & colleagues to resolve any queries
- Processing leavers, including exit interviews, PPE requirements, on line medical assessments. Logging of contractor absences
- Book in contractor and organise security passes, escort candidates to interviews, trade tests etc
- To maintain up-to-date procedure records and conduct referencing for new starters when required
- To ensure professionalism whilst maintaining high service levels throughout whilst representing Morson
- To maintain an accurate database by regularly updating candidate and client profiles
- To obtain full requisition details and person specifications from clients in order to facilitate an accurate matching selection and liaise with Morson recruitment teams
- Comply with all data protection guidelines in line with company policies
- Deal with client queries in an efficient and professional manner
- Minute any client meetings and feedback to Account Director
- Ensure any client or candidate issues are dealt with in a speedy and professional manner
- Prepare and supply market intelligence reports to client and Account Director
- Facilitate and manage client meeting and contractor clinics on 3 sites, Portsmouth, Isle of White and Luton
- To ensure professionalism whilst maintaining high service levels throughout
- To carry out any ad hoc duties required for the role
What we are looking for -
- Candidates need to be able to obtain security clearance
- Full driving licence required as client site visits are required to be undertaken
- Previous recruitment industry experience
- Experience within Microsoft Excel and databases
- Experience within client management role
- Diligent, confident, empathetic and able to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to prioritise, logical and able to work to deadlines and to build a rapport with colleagues, clients and candidates at all levels
Commitment and hard work are rewarded with a competitive salary, 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays), free onsite parking, an employee health and wellbeing programme, and other great benefits. Our company culture is second-to-none, with a real family ethos and focus on looking after the mind, body, and soul of each of our colleagues.
Morson Talent is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. To apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.