On-boarding & Talent Coordinator
Ranking nationally as one of the Best Big Companies™ to work for, whilst being recognised for excelling in the area of Learning and Development, it has never been a better time to explore career opportunities at Morson Group.
With over 50 years of experience, and as a family-run business, our independence and depth of offer means that we think and operate differently; giving you access to the right people at the right time; we listen, understand and develop solutions for you. It’s our specialist expertise people come for and it’s the personal experience that they stay for.
About The Role
We have an opportunity to join our RPO1 Talent Acquisition Team delivering on site for our client Urenco, as an Onboarding and Talent Coordinator. Urenco’s modern office space is located just 5 minutes from Cheshire Oaks, at Capenhurst, Chester.
Urenco is one of Morson’s major clients, with whom we have a long history. Urenco is an international supplier of enrichment services and fuel cycle products with sustainability at the core of its business. We have recently evolved our partnership, having implemented a new, recruitment process outsource solution across two sites in the UK.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wishes to join a talent acquisition team at an exciting juncture with this high profile client. The role would suit someone who demonstrates strong coordination and administrative skills, with good attention to detail and a passion for delivering a candidate and customer centric process. You may have operated in a recruitment, HR or security team, with knowledge of onboarding processes.
- Role based 100% on-site with Urenco
- Delivering the end to end onboarding journey for all permanent and temporary staff joining Urenco across both UK sites
- Supporting the Talent Partners with any other coordination required to ensure the efficient delivery of the end to end recruitment process
- Managing candidate and hiring manager communication in conjunction with interviews
- Key stakeholders in this role will be Urenco HR teams and hiring managers, security and vetting teams
- Ensuring the applicant tracking system, Vencuro Talent, remains up to date during the candidate journey
- Supporting the collation of data for reporting
- Be friendly and approachable for the hiring community at based at Capenhurst
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism, representing RPO1 correctly when based onsite
- Strong coordination and administration skills
- Good level of Microsoft office experience
- Process driven
- Professional and proactive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to build a rapport with colleagues, clients and candidates at all levels
Working at Morson:
Here at Morson, we are a family run company, and our values reflect that. Alongside working at one of the UK’s Best Big Companies to work for™, you will also receive:
- Competitive salary (depending on experience)
- 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- A bespoke training, learning and development plan including opportunity to enrol in our tailored employee development programmes with our internal and external trainers
- A colleague health and well-being programme
- Free access to on site gym and discounted gym membership rates
- Access to meritocracy initiative schemes - Our next trip is either Mexico, Barbados, Cuba, or Dubai!
- Mental health support via free confidential advice and counselling services
- Access to free wellbeing apps
Health and Wellbeing
Our health and wellbeing agenda is built into our DNA, we care for the mind, body and soul of our colleagues.
- 200 Health MOT's delivered across our Group
- 50 Mental Health First Aiders
- 'Most Innovative Benefit' - MorFit
- Recruiter Investing in Talent awards
- 93 Managers have completed mental health in the workplace training
Ensuring broad acceptance of mental health and wellbeing is a Group-wide priority and we have weekly initiatives which care for the wellbeing of our colleagues, foster collaboration and make Morson a great place to work. These include:
- Virtual and studio fitness classes and yoga
- Financial wellbeing programmes
- Virtual after-school activities for children
- Mental health workshops
Terms and Conditions:
Come from any background, industry or sector, if you have the right attitude, some great experience and a desire to be part of our award-winning team, we’d love to hear from you.
Morson Talent is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service’s ‘Disability Confident Scheme’. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.