Ranking nationally as one of the Best Big Companies™ to work for, whilst being recognised for excelling in the area of Learning and Development, it has never been a better time to explore career opportunities at Morson Group.
With over 50 years of experience, and as a family-run business, our independence and depth of offer means that we think and operate differently giving you access to the right people at the right time we listen, understand and develop solutions for you. It’s our specialist expertise people come for and it’s the personal experience that they stay for.
About The Role
We have an exciting opportunity to join our IT Team as a Network Engineer Based at our offices in HQ very near to Media City. This role with involve supporting, security, networking & Microsoft solution technologies at our 42 offices across the country. This role will require you to manage the organisation’s IT security, networking & Microsoft solution services initiating, when required, development projects to refresh or renew these to support all the organisation’s needs.
• Procure relevant equipment or software in support of departmental strategic delivery.
• Key Cyber strategist. Comparative analyst for Cyber tools.
• Key strategist in the procurement of software and hardware purchasing.
• Lab-based software configuration testing to support safe integration practices.
• Technical support & service delivery
• Management and configuration of Cyber-related tools
• Competent in IT Systems
• Significance experience in strategizing best-practise in IT implementations projects
• Strong background in WAN and LAN Networking
• Experience working with VPN technologies.
• Certifications within the IT industry
• MCP Windows 10/MCP Windows Server/MCP Exchange
Working at Morson:
Here at Morson, we are a family run company, and our values reflect that. Alongside working at one of the UK’s Best Big Companies to work for™, you will also receive:
• 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
• A bespoke training, learning and development plan including opportunity to enrol in our tailored employee development programmes with our internal and external trainers.
• A colleague health and well-being programme
• Free access to on site gym and discounted gym membership rates
• Rooftop bar & social area access
• Access to meritocracy initiative schemes - Our next trip is either Mexico, Barbados, Cuba, or Dubai!
• Mental health support via free confidential advice and counselling services
• Access to free wellbeing apps
• Free parking
However you identify or whatever your previous field of employment, please apply if you see a position that interests or excites you. Come join us and help us build a global company where were all proud to belong. Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job, so please get in touch with us if you have any queries or would like to talk through the position.
If you are not yet ready to apply, but would like to find out more, please contact our internal Talent Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to reading your application!
Health and Wellbeing:
Our health and wellbeing agenda is built into our DNA, we care for the mind, body and soul of our colleagues.
• 200 Health MOTs delivered across our Group
• 50 Mental Health First Aiders
• Most Innovative Benefit - MorFit
• Recruiter Investing in Talent awards
• 93 Managers have completed mental health in the workplace training
Ensuring broad acceptance of mental health and wellbeing is a Group-wide priority and we have weekly initiatives which care for the wellbeing of our colleagues, foster collaboration and make Morson a great place to work. These include:
• Virtual and studio fitness classes and yoga
• Financial wellbeing programmes
• Virtual after-school activities for children
• Mental health workshops
Terms and Conditions:
Come from any background, industry or sector, if you have the right attitude, some great experience and a desire to be part of our award-winning team, we’d love to hear from you.
Morson Talent is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their sex religious or similar philosophical belief political opinion race age sexual orientation or, whether they are married or are in a civil partnership or, whether they are disabled or whether they have undergone, are undergoing or intend to undergo gender reassignment.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
|Discipline:||Morson Group, Morson Talent|
|Salary:||££40k per year|
|Contact name:||Jess Maloney|
|Published:||about 1 month ago|
- Talent Acquisition Manager
Job location: Trafford Park Job salary: £Market related
Talent Acquisition ManagerRPOne Trafford ParkMo...
- Operations Support Assistant
Job location: Trafford Park Job salary: ££22k - 24k per year + benefits, parking, gym
Operations Support Assistant Trafford Park Full...
- Recruitment Consultant
Job location: England Job salary: £Market related
Ranking nationally as one of the Best Big Compa...
Get new jobs for this search by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs