Job title: IT Technician
Salary up to £23,000
Full time/permeant – 40 hours a week
With a unique 50-year heritage of innovative recruitment Morson are a diverse group with an outstanding reputation for delivering consultancy, design, technology, training, and people solutions around the world. With revenues of almost £1bn, and offices across the world, we place people into employment with some of the world’s biggest brands.
Even as a business of true scale, we keep it personal and consistently go the extra mile. As a family, we celebrate the good times together and we look after each other. We are technical innovators with people at our heart. We are ambitious for you and we care.
We have an exciting opportunity for an IT Technician here at our Head Office in Trafford Park, Manchester.
Typical duties include:
• 1st line Helpdesk support
• 2nd line Helpdesk support when required
• Train and support less experience workers in the running of the helpdesk
• Occasional UK-wide travel to support satellite offices
• Occasional weekend duties to support the organisation
• Day to day changes, management, maintenance and monitoring of the helpdesk system to keep it healthy and reliable.
• Work with other functions within the business to help identify issues and requirements with a view to continued service improvement.
• Windows management, deployment and troubleshooting
• Review of historical trends and future projections to identify service bottlenecks before they occur
• Management of assets
Key skills/experience required:
• Knowledge of networking structure
• Microsoft Office 365
• Azure AD
• Computer hardware
• BT Cloud
• Microsoft Exchange
• Detailed background in IT helpdesk delivery
• Ability to work in a team environment and customer focused
• Ability to work independently if required, utilising one’s own initiative
• Experience in training other workers in best practice helpdesk delivery
• Good communications skills and experience dealing with technical/non-technical staff and external suppliers
• Experience in procurement of equipment
• Experience of interaction with Company board members
• Experience in Microsoft related technologies
• Experience in management of Active Directory, Group Policy etc. (Required)
• MCP Windows 10/MCP Windows Server/MCP Exchange (Preferred)
• Other Industry-related accreditations/same level qualifications.
Come from any background, industry or sector, if you have the right attitude, some great experience and a desire to be part of our award-winning team, we’d love to hear from you.
Commitment and hard work are rewarded with a competitive salary and generous quarterly bonus scheme, 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays), free onsite parking, an employee health and wellbeing programme, and other great benefits. Our company culture is second-to-none, with a real family ethos and focus on looking after the mind, body and soul of each of our colleagues. You can read more about what it’s like to work for Morson at www.morson.com/careers.
Morson Talent is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service’s ‘Disability Confident Scheme’. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Job title: IT Technician
- Head of Client Compliance & Audit
Job location: England Job salary: £Market related
With a unique 50-year heritage of innovative re...
- Recruitment Resourcer
Job location: Trafford Park Job salary: £Market related
Recruitment ResourcerContract: PermanentHours: ...
- Recruitment Consultant - Technical
Job location: Bristol Job salary: £Market related
With a unique 50-year heritage of innovative r...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs