HR Administrator, Salford, Manchester
Hours: 37.5 per week
Purpose of the role
To provide full administration support for the Group People Department in line with the team standards, organisational procedures and deadlines always ensuring confidentiality
General HR Administration
1. To carry out research and produce standard and ad hoc reports as requested.
2. Respond to general enquires and requests for information
3. To ensure that the HR database is maintained according to the procedures and requirements for audit.
4. Ensure all information is filed, archived and disposed of in a secure manner.
5. Meet deadlines within the required SLA.
6. Assist with HR improvement projects and activities
7. Ensure that probationary reviews are completed on time and the HRBP advised of any concerns or development requirements.
8. Maintain the HR admin inbox on a day-to-day basis.
9. Provide references for employees.
10. To produce contracts and confirm changes to terms and conditions, ensuring the appropriate authorisation has been received.
11. Ensure the signed contract and supporting documents are uploaded onto the HR system.
12. Advise relevant personnel of any starters and leavers and ensure that the New Starter Resource Plan is processed, and relevant resources are set up before the start date.
13. Set up new starters on the intranet, IHASCO and database.
14. Co-ordinate and deliver the Group induction.
15. Add any ongoing changes in terms and conditions to the database (eg: salary changes, hours of work).
16. Carry out the Cascade and IHASCO training as part of the induction.
17. Assist with note taking at employee meetings, team meetings and employee interviews.
18. Send confirmation of leaving details to the employee.
19. Update the H.R. database with the leave date.
20. Archive electronic files.
21. Remove leaver from internal systems.
22. Assist with the communication of HR policies and procedures.
23. To be the first point of call for all company stakeholders in the absence of the HRBP.
24. Note taking for the Senior HR team.
25. Manage and record employee absences.
26. Ensure relevant documentation is received and uploaded to the database.
27. Highlight concerns or triggers to the HRBP.
28. Produce absence management reports when requested.
29. Identify any personal development areas and agree appropriate method of delivery with line management.
30. Ensure that you are kept informed of any relevant developments or changes which may affect your role.
31. Represent the organisation at external events and training sessions and ensure that any learning is shared with the team.
32. Respect and support all colleagues
- Excel Intermediate
- CIPD level 3
- Administration experience
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle objections.
- Ability to work to deadlines whilst managing a number of projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work on own initiative and make decisions in the absence of Management.
- Attention to detail
- Team player with a flexible, positive and committed approach
- Positive and assertive attitude
- Competitive salary
- Join corporate health schemes
- 26 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- No long evenings – finish on time!
- Hybrid working
- Onsite gym and 'Yoga on the roof'
Our company culture is second-to-none, with a real family ethos and focus on looking after the mind, body and soul of each of our colleagues. You can read more about what it’s like to work for Morson at www.morson.com/careers.
Morson Talent is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service’s ‘Disability Confident Scheme’. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.