Cornwallis ELT, founded in 2001, have a 5 year history of running a well-established and highly successful graduate scheme. Based in the City of London, Cornwallis are an esteemed and highly respected recruitment business who turnover approximately £40 million a year. We have an extensive and recognised client base, and we are passionate about getting you on the track to success, developing you personally and professionally into growth and success.
Cornwallis operates across various different markets, recruiting in the financial services domain, legal and professional services, and the digital and media markets.
We’re currently looking for an ambitious and experienced IT Recruitment Consultant to
We’re currently looking for ambitious and enthusiastic graduates to invest in and support through their first steps into the industry. We are on the lookout for grads who have a desire to develop a lengthy career in the recruitment industry and who are ambitious about internal promotions and growing into a business. This is a fantastic opportunity to immerse yourself a profitable company that has the structure and reputation to support you and your ambitions.
- You will have a degree and be educated to University standard
- You will be highly organised, efficient and will have the ability to manage your time and workload
- You will have strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- You will be results focussed
- You will be resilient and have desire to work hard
- You will work well under pressure and be comfortable working to targets and deadlines
About the Role
You will be based at our Head Office in London City. You will be placed in a guided training programme from classroom to desk training within the first 3 months. You will learn from those who are most knowledgeable and experienced and in the best place to support you. You will learn about every step of recruitment as well as learning about the business itself. This opportunity is a permanent vacancy and is a chance for the right individuals that are looking for a challenging role within a high volume, fast paced environment. Who also have the desire to foster their ambition in a very collaborative and progressive work environment.
You will be employed as a Junior Resourcer for 6 months to begin with (subject to performance) and then progress to a Senior Resourcer role, with the opportunity to internally advance into an Associate Consultant.
What do you get?
- Potential earnings of £25k - £30k in first year based on performance
- Access to enhanced commission rates (25% - 30% commission rates). Enhanced commission scheme for perm
- A one-to-one mentor scheme
- A set progression plan to become a 360 Recruiter
- 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- A colleague health and well-being programme
- A diverse and inclusive environment
- A hybrid remote working model after training
Our company culture is second-to-none, with an incredibly supportive, loyal and collaborative atmosphere, and focus on looking after every single employee, fostering their ambitions and working alongside them to make them a reality. Hard work is rewarded at Cornwallis.
This position starts in March 22nd 2022, so apply now to make sure you don’t miss out.