Ranking nationally as one of the Best Big Companies™ to work for, whilst being recognised for excelling in the area of Learning and Development, it has never been a better time to explore career opportunities at Morson Group.
With over 50 years of experience, and as a family-run business, our independence and depth of offer means that we think and operate differently; giving you access to the right people at the right time; we listen, understand and develop solutions for you. It’s our specialist expertise people come for and it’s the personal experience that they stay for.
About the Role:
A unique position working within the FCDO team on a sole supply contract to the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office.
The FCDO team have been successful in securing a new, exciting contract with the FCDO. We are looking for an experienced Financial Administrator to join the team who will support, manage and control the team travel budget on a full-time basis for employees around the world.
• Dealing with telephone & email enquiries from both employees and clients.
• Assisting with the monthly payroll
• Issuing of various reports to the client as and when required, including but not limited to, credit card statements, monthly updates, pricing documents, new candidate costings.
• Updating personnel records
• Issuing and cancelling company credit cards
• Managing & tracking annual travel budgets for both UK and overseas employees
• 1st line approver for company credit cards
• Communicating with internal and external colleagues
• Deal with any company credit card discrepancies with colleagues & the client
• Producing and issuing invoices
Due to the varying workload, candidates must be able to work under pressure and unsupervised. A confident telephone manner is essential as the role does involve both employee and client interface.
Candidates should have:
• An assertive and professional telephone manner
• Able to multi-task whilst meeting demanding deadlines.
• Excellent computer skills to include, word, excel, outlook.
• Keen eye for detail
• Financial reporting experience
• Foreign exchange understanding
• Knowledge of accounting / purchase ledger
Working with us:
Here at Morson, we are a family run company, and our values reflect that. Alongside working at one of the UK’s Best Big Companies to work for™, you will also receive:
• 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
• A bespoke training, learning and development plan including opportunity to enrol in our tailored employee development programmes with our internal and external trainers
• A colleague health and well-being programme
• Access to meritocracy initiative schemes - Our next trip is either Mexico, Barbados, Cuba, or Dubai!
• Mental health support via free confidential advice and counselling services
• Access to free wellbeing apps
• Free parking
Health & Wellbeing:
Our health and wellbeing agenda is built into our DNA, we care for the mind, body and soul of our colleagues.
• 200 Health MOT's delivered across our Group
• 50 Mental Health First Aiders
• 'Most Innovative Benefit' - MorFit
• Recruiter Investing in Talent awards
• 93 Managers have completed mental health in the workplace training
Ensuring broad acceptance of mental health and wellbeing is a Group-wide priority and we have weekly initiatives which care for the wellbeing of our colleagues, foster collaboration and make Morson a great place to work. These include:
• Virtual and studio fitness classes and yoga
• Financial wellbeing programmes
• Virtual after-school activities for children
• Mental health workshops
How to apply:
However you identify or whatever your previous field of employment, please apply if you see a position that interests or excites you. Come join us and help us build a global company where were all proud to belong. Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job, so please get in touch with us if you have any queries or would like to talk through the position.
If you are not yet ready to apply, but would like to find out more, please contact our internal Talent Team at email@example.com.
We look forward to reading your application!
Come from any background, industry or sector, if you have the right attitude, some great experience and a desire to be part of our award-winning team, we’d love to hear from you.
Morson Talent is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their sex; religious or similar philosophical belief; political opinion; race; age; sexual orientation; or, whether they are married or are in a civil partnership; or, whether they are disabled; or whether they have undergone, are undergoing or intend to undergo gender reassignment.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.