Ranking nationally as one of the Best Big Companies™ to work for, whilst being recognised for excelling in Learning and Development, it has never been a better time to explore career opportunities at Morson Group.
With over 50 years of experience, and as a family-run business, our independence and depth of offer means that we think and operate differently giving you access to the right people at the right time we listen, understand, and develop solutions for you. It’s our specialist expertise people come for and it’s the personal experience that they stay for.
About The Role
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Payroll Team as an Expense Administrator.
We are looking for someone to work in our payroll department but to focus on processing of expenses. In this role we require someone who has experience, knowledge and a good understanding with VAT, PAYE and LTD. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who can differentiate between taxable expenses and non-taxable expenses comfortably.
• Resolve all Expenses discrepancies/queries investigating where required.
• Calculate and process expense and non-expense payments,
• Process advance payments and adjustments.
• Compliance of GDPR legislation.
• Point of contact monitored through RT queues relating to Expenses, for all contract and client queries.
• Responsible for completing weekly tasks issued by the team manager.
• Contribute to continuous process improvement, through cross training and the document management system.
• Mentor team apprentice across all tasks undertaken in the team.
• High level of accuracy and attention detail
• Knowledge and good understanding with VAT, PAYE and LTD relating to expenses.
Working at Morson:
Here at Morson, we are a family run company, and our values reflect that. Alongside working at one of the UK’s Best Big Companies to work for™, you will also receive:
• 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
• Flexible, hybrid model working (
• A bespoke training, learning and development plan including opportunity to enrol in our tailored employee development programmes with our internal and external trainers
• A colleague health and well-being programme
• Free access to on site gym and discounted gym membership rates
• Rooftop bar & social area access
• Access to meritocracy initiative schemes - Our next trip is either Mexico, Barbados, Cuba, or Dubai!
• Mental health support via free confidential advice and counselling services
• Access to free wellbeing apps
• Free parking
However, you identify or whatever your previous field of employment, please apply if you see a position that interests or excites you. Come join us and help us build a global company where were all proud to belong.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job, so please get in touch with us if you have any queries or would like to talk through the position.
If you are not yet ready to apply, but would like to find out more, please contact our internal Talent Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to reading your application!
Health and Wellbeing
Our health and wellbeing agenda is built into our DNA, we care for the mind, body and soul of our colleagues.
• 200 Health MOTs delivered across our Group
• 50 Mental Health First Aiders
• Most Innovative Benefit - MorFit
• Recruiter Investing in Talent awards
• 93 Managers have completed mental health in the workplace training
Ensuring broad acceptance of mental health and wellbeing is a Group-wide priority and we have weekly initiatives which care for the wellbeing of our colleagues, foster collaboration and make Morson a great place to work. These include:
• Virtual and studio fitness classes and yoga
• Financial wellbeing programmes
• Virtual after-school activities for children
• Mental health workshops
Terms and Conditions:
Come from any background, industry or sector, if you have the right attitude, some great experience and a desire to be part of our award-winning team, we’d love to hear from you.
Morson Talent is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their sex religious or similar philosophical belief political opinion race age sexual orientation or, whether they are married or are in a civil partnership or, whether they are disabled or whether they have undergone, are undergoing or intend to undergo gender reassignment.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
|Discipline:||Morson Group, Morson Talent|
|Contact name:||Jess Maloney|
|Published:||21 days ago|
- Talent Acquisition Manager
Job location: Trafford Park Job salary: £Market related
Talent Acquisition ManagerRPOne Trafford ParkMo...
- Operations Support Assistant
Job location: Trafford Park Job salary: ££22k - 24k per year + benefits, parking, gym
Operations Support Assistant Trafford Park Full...
- Recruitment Consultant
Job location: England Job salary: £Market related
Ranking nationally as one of the Best Big Compa...
Get new jobs for this search by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs