Contracts and Compliance Clerk
Contract: 12 months – Fixed term
Hours: 37 hours
With a unique 50-year heritage of innovative recruitment Morson are a diverse group with an outstanding reputation for delivering consultancy, design, technology, training, and people solutions around the world. With revenues of almost £1bn, and offices across the world, we place people into employment with some of the world's biggest brands.
Even as a business of true scale, we keep it personal and consistently go the extra mile. As a family, we celebrate the good times together and we look after each other. We are technical innovators with people at our heart. We are ambitious for you, and we care.
About the role:
We are looking for a passionate individual with great attention to detail for a Contracts and Compliance Clerk position to join our contractor care team based at our modern, purpose-built offices in Trafford Park (close to Media City and the Trafford Centre). We are looking for someone to assist in looking after candidates and controlling our system ‘Morson comply’ to help ensure a smooth onboarding experience for all Morson candidates. Responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the efficient running of Morson Comply
- Responsible for making sure clients follow the whole contractual onboarding process: sending back the correct signed documents
- Effectively handling all new candidates
- Issue candidates with a contract through Morson Comply
- Review contract to ensure all accurate information is provided and maintain attention to detail
- Ensure accurate set up of Contractor in Talisman
- Arrange backdated payments for booking changes
- Approval of Suppliers for False Employment
- Complete Eligibility to Work Checks
- Monitor Dashboard for Expiring E2W
- Monitor Dashboard for Expiring Insurance Documents
- Issue Pro-Onboarding to New starters via Morson Comply
- Ensure key information such as bank details are inputted correctly
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure to accurate set up of contractors
- Ability to quickly learn the functions of the system
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to follow tasks in a fast paced environment
- To identify gaps in training and partake in training opportunities that are offered
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good IT skills (particularly excel)
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Ability to work independently
What do you get?
- Commitment and hard work are rewarded with a competitive salary
- 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible, hybrid working model
- An employee health and wellbeing programme
- Opportunities to undertake further educational learning & gain qualifications
- Rooftop bar
- Free parking
- Free eyecare vouchers
- Gym membership discounts
Morson Talent is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service’s ‘Disability Confident Scheme’. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.