With a unique 50+ year heritage, Morson Group has an outstanding reputation for delivering consultancy, design, technology, training, screening and people solutions around the world. With revenues of £1bn, we are headquartered in the UK operating across the UK, US and Canada. We employ almost 1,500 people and place thousands more every year into diverse projects of scale.
Our businesses offer expert knowledge and trusted relationships, providing a consistent personal approach that our clients, candidates and employees continue to value.
We are looking for a Content Creator to join our Marketing team in Head Office. A fundamental part of our 22/23 marketing strategy is investing in content which uplifts, educates and entertains our audience. We’re looking for someone who can join our team to help make this a reality.
About the Team:
Reporting to the Group Head of Marketing and working as part of the central marketing team from Leeds or Manchester, your primary responsibility will be to create dynamic content for the Morson Group recruitment brands, Morson Talent, Cornwallis Elt, The Bridge IT and Anderselite, as well as an opportunity to work with our overseas brands in Canada and the US. You’ll be a true creative, responsible for creating highly sharable content across social platforms and driving traffic to our websites.
Our ambition is to create highly relevant; creative content with bags of personality and as such we embrace difference, uniqueness, and relevance. Come from any background, industry, or sector, if you have the right attitude, some great experience and a desire to be part of our award-winning team, we’d love to hear from you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Creating content across various mediums; written, audio and video for our recruitment brands Morson Talent, Cornwallis, Anderselite and The Bridge IT, for B2B and B2C audiences
- You’ll work alongside the Group Head of Marketing and wider team to ideate and develop the content strategy for the above brands
- Writing content for our websites as and when required
- Writing questions and conducting interviews as and when required with industry leaders, candidates, clients, community partners and internal stakeholders
- Curating whitepapers, guides and thought leadership articles
- Play a key role in designing and developing the email strategy across each brand
- Helping to develop LinkedIn presence for some of our smaller brands
- Engaging people from across the business to buy into content; contribute ideas, own articles, take part in interviews and share content across platforms
What we need from you:
- We need someone who’s creative, who has experience of researching audiences, developing ideas and writing catchy content, we can teach the audio and video parts of the role
- We base our marketing strategy largely on inbound methodology, so knowledge of inbound would be useful
- Experience and understanding of SEO
- Experience of email marketing
- An eye for design would be great, but not essential
- And of course, we need attention to detail, no one wants to get tripped up by a spelling mistake
What we’ll give back in return:
- Flexible working
- 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- A company culture which supports and nurtures you personally and professionally
- A team which brims with ambition and a diversity of ideas
- Monthly creative team sessions
- Free onsite parking
- Employee health and wellbeing programme
- Onsite gym
- Regular socials
Our company culture is second-to-none, with a real family ethos and focus on looking after every single employee.
Our company values are Caring, Collaborative, Curious & Courageous. You will be assessed against these values on the assessment day.
Morson International is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is committed to equal opportunities.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service's 'Disability Confident Scheme'. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.