Do you have a capacity to learn something new? An eagerness to progress in a new challenge? Are you looking for a role that will develop and enable you? If so, this could be the perfect position for you!
Full time: 37 hours a week, Monday – Friday.
Salary: £9.90 an hour.
Location: The Mill, Salford, Manchester.
Vital Human Resources Ltd (Vital), is a member of Morson Group and a dedicated recruitment business. Our three operating divisions, Vital Rail, Vital Resources and Vital Solutions, deliver high calibre blue-collar and white-collar Personnel to the Rail sector.
We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic Compliance Specialist with a keen eye for detail and an interest in administration to join our team.
Your role will sit directly in our fast-paced and dynamic compliance team, the purpose of this role is to provide an efficient and effective administrative support service for the branch. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Maintain the order system: Order entry/approval & distribution.
• Assisting the rail branches in maintaining the order planner.
• Reporting on any planned work that doesn’t meet the business policy and procedures.
• Checking and maintaining copies of orders and timesheets.
• Maintaining the – NWR COOM ledgers – orders/invoicing & self-bill/cash allocations.
• Experience of administration work.
• Good level of excel skills.
• Good level of skills in utilising systems.
• Good communication skills.
- Support Team Supervisor
Job location: England Job salary: ££26k - 35k per year
Team Leader IS Operations Contract: Permanent...
- Team Administrator
Job location: England Job salary: ££22k - 23k per year
Team Administrator Internal Systems Team Cont...
- Professional Services Business Manager
Job location: Trafford Park Job salary: £Market related
Professional Services Business ManagerContract:...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs