Compliance Coordinator – Fixed Term Contract
Legal & General On-site
Sherburn In Elmet
With a unique 50-year heritage of innovative recruitment Morson are a diverse group with an outstanding reputation for delivering consultancy, design, technology, training and people solutions around the world. With revenues of almost £1bn, and offices across the world, we place people into employment with some of the world's biggest brands.
Even as a business of true scale, we keep it personal and consistently go the extra mile. As a family, we celebrate the good times together and we look after each other. We are technical innovators with people at our heart. We are ambitious for you and we care.
We are looking for an experienced Compliance Coordinator to be based on-site at L&G on a Fixed Term Contract.
This role is full time on-site with free parking and on-siter canteen available. You must have your own transport for this role due to the location of the site.
This would ideally suit someone who has previous compliance/vetting/screening/recruitment experience who can hit the ground running.
Typical duties within the role will include -
- Manage the contractor pre onboarding and compliance checks
- Generation of contracts
- Set up new umbrella and Limited Company supplier records once compliance checks are completed
- Issue candidate contracts through Candidate and Timesheet System (Morson Comply)
- On receipt of completed contract enter details into Talisman being mindful of the need for accuracy
- Monitor compliance dashboards for expiration of annual insurances and E2W Visas etc.
- Manage booking changes and facilitate backdated adjustments if required
- Answers support messages via telephone and ticketing system working to the team SLA’s at all times
- Running of weekly payroll reports
- Weekly Welcome call to new starters
- Process Advance payments
- Update Contractors Bank Details
- Any ad-hoc recruitment duties as and when required
What we are looking for -
- Experience within a busy payroll/screening/compliance/recruitment environment is essential
- Acute attention to detail
- Ability to manage a challenging workload
- Strong customer service experience
- Complaint handling experience
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Adaptable and resilient within a fast-paced environment
Come from any background, industry, or sector, if you have the right attitude, some great experience and a desire to be part of our award-winning team, we'd love to hear from you.
Commitment and hard work are rewarded with a competitive salary, 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays), free onsite parking, an employee health and wellbeing programme, and other great benefits. Our company culture is second-to-none, with a real family ethos and focus on looking after the mind, body, and soul of each of our colleagues.
Morson Talent is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. To apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service's 'Disability Confident Scheme'. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.