The Bridge, IT
Founded in 2003, the Bridge has grown year on year in terms of headcount, profitability, client-base and market presence. We have become the go-to agency for IT, Digital, Analytics and Transformation professionals looking to progress their career. Based in Leeds City Centre, we provide a tailored service to a long-standing national and international client base built from existing relationships and a strong track record of delivery.
We are currently looking for a Commercial Assistant to support the large number of IT Contractors that the business employs.
This is a varied administration role working with all consultants and Directors at The Bridge. The role also entails liaising with Morson Head Office. The role is available at around 25 hours per week and is also offering hybrid working - with 2 days in the office and 3 days at home per week.
Typical duties within the role will include -
- Production and execution of contractor and client contracts
- Managing of the contractor timesheet portal liaising with contractors and clients with login details and simple queries
- Managing the accounts inbox and responding to contractors as and when required
- Managing permanent placements liaising with consultants and Morson finance team
- Managing the placements spreadsheet with regards to predicted permanent fees and job board analysis
- Maintain a Central Filing System
- Managing office stationery orders; watercooler; confidential waste bin; recycling bins
- Working closely with the Directors and consultants to provide administration support as required
- Working to meet multiple deadlines
- Booking meeting rooms
- Contractor care & Engaging with potential and existing candidates and clients as and when required
What we are looking for -
- Highly organised
- Can work to multiple deadlines
- Time Management & ability to prioritise
- Diligent – making sure contractor and financial information is accurate
- Dependable – this role has responsibility to send out contracts to the new contractors and clients
- Excel, systems focused
- Proactive and helpful approach
Come from any background, industry, or sector, if you have the right attitude, some great experience and a desire to be part of our award-winning team, we'd love to hear from you.
Commitment and hard work are rewarded with a competitive salary, 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays), an employee health and wellbeing programme, and other great benefits. Our company culture is second-to-none, with a real family ethos and focus on looking after the mind, body, and soul of each of our colleagues.
Morson Talent is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. To apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service's 'Disability Confident Scheme'. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.