Compliance Administrator - 3 month FTC (Immediate start)
Morson are the UK’s leading technical recruitment agency, with over 50 years’ experience, a turnover of more than £850 million and offices across the world, we supply engineers and technical expertise to some of the world’s biggest brands.
We are looking a Compliance Administrator to join our extremely successful Rail team. This is a key role within the team and a great opportunity to showcase your skills as well as develop within the role itself.
The role is office based at our Headquarters in Trafford Park on a full-time contract to start immediately on a 3 month FTC
Candidates should be immediately available in order to apply.
All Compliance Administration tasks such as:
- Ensure that application documentation is distributed to Operations for anybody wishing to register
- Creating and managing all candidate packs and associated documentation
- Pre-employment checks
- Referencing and compliance checking of all candidates
- Ensure Proof of ID and NI number has been provided for all candidates
- Sponsoring / de-sponsoring all candidates
- General administration
- Provide assistance during any internal and external audits
- Database management of all candidates
Experience and Skills
We are looking for a strong administrator for this position. Ideally from a compliance environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (word/excel/outlook)
- Intermediate-advanced level Excel is essential
- Organised and methodical
- Great attention to detail
- Can do attitude
- Good interpersonal skills – ability to build a rapport with internal and external stakeholders and colleagues
- Able to work as part of a team
- Integrity - ensure and maintain confidentiality of information and data at all times
- Excellent telephone manner and face to face customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment is essential
- Previous experience of working in a recruitment agency would be an advantage but not essential
Morson is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is committed to equal opportunities.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service’s ‘Disability Confident Scheme’. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.