Business Systems Apprentice
Morson Group are offering a new apprentice scheme, and the chance to grow and learn within our dynamic Systems Team. We have an opening for a Business Systems Apprentice.
Are you looking to kick start your career in business? Do you have an eye for detail and a passion for data?
We are looking for a school/college leaver who is interested in data specifically, and who would like to embark on their very first job role. Full training and apprenticeship support will be given.
Sponsored NVQ Level 4: Business Administrator
Salary: Up to £12,600 whilst completing the apprenticeship, potential to rise
Hours: Full-time, 37.5 hours a week including programme
Course length: Typically, 12-18 months, subject to extension
In this role, you will learn all entry level responsibilities of every aspect of the team. The core will vary from Support, working with data, ad hoc tasks and supporting team Analysts. Typical duties will include:
• Create, update and maintain user guides
• Update, maintain and support internal and external systems
• Capture internal and external system requirements
• Support the Systems analyst with ad hoc tasks
• Communicate to stakeholders about developments and upgrades
• Update support tickets
• Help build onboarding requirements using internal systems
• Set up new users accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
• Capture and update data within various systems
Entry requirements: All apprentices must achieve a Level 2 in Maths and English qualifications
What are we looking for from you?
• Ability to communicate effectively, clearly and professionally with a wide range of people
• A keen interest in all things data
• Ability to work independently and within a team
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel desirable
• Reliability, enthusiasm, and a good work ethic
Why work at Morson?
Here at Morson, our company culture is second-to-none, with a real family ethos and focus on looking after every single employee.
In this role, you would have access to:
• Base salary
• Ongoing on the desk training
• One to one mentoring
• 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
• Flexible, hybrid model working
• A colleague health and well-being programme
• On site gym
• Rooftop bar & social area access
• Work based incentive schemes
• Free parking
Morson Group is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is committed to equal opportunities.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service’s ‘Disability Confident Scheme’. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Business Systems Apprentice
- Head of Client Compliance & Audit
Job location: England Job salary: £Market related
With a unique 50-year heritage of innovative re...
- Recruitment Resourcer
Job location: Trafford Park Job salary: £Market related
Recruitment ResourcerContract: PermanentHours: ...
- Recruitment Consultant - Technical
Job location: Bristol Job salary: £Market related
With a unique 50-year heritage of innovative r...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs