Morson are the UK’s leading technical recruitment agency, with over 40 years’ experience, a turnover in excess of £800 million and offices across the world, we supply engineers and technical expertise to some of the world’s biggest brands.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our highly sucessful Rail team based here at Morson HQ.
This is a great opportunity to showcase your skills and be part of a team with a long track record of success. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and motivated to roll their sleeves up and bring new business in as well as manage existing relationships and job fill. A team bonus scheme is available with individual commission available for any self generated business.
The role can be tailored to match your skills and experience. If you wish to focus purely on sales then we can accommodate this.
- Business development
- Working with existing clients to take comprehensive job brief
- Pro-actively facilitate the matching process of candidate to client requirements
- Proactively manage a database of candidates
- Ensure candidates are kept informed and receive a high level of customer service
- Telephone screen, interview and register candidates in line with company standards
- Resource/ Headhunt candidates
- Ensure that all working contractors comply with client and statutory requirements and resolve any queries regarding salary, absences or any other factors which may affect performance
- Must have a strong level of recruitment experience (any sector)
- Team Player
- Results focused
- Extremely motivated and enthusiastic
- Highly organised, reliable and always keen to help
- Great attention to detail
- Can do attitude
- Happy and able to work as part of a team
- Integrity - ensure and maintain confidentiality of information and data at all times
- Excellent telephone manner and face to face customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- A keenness and hunger for success
Morson International is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is committed to equal opportunities.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service’s ‘Disability Confident Scheme’. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.