Morson are the UK's leading technical recruitment agency, with 50 years' experience, a turnover in excess of £860 million and have offices across the globe.
We are looking for an Assistant Analyst to join our Systems team here at our Head Office in Trafford Park. The Assistant Analyst will be the foundation of the IS Services Team. The Assistant Analyst will have a variety of core and ad-hoc tasks, supporting the IS Services Team and the Systems Director. It’s a great opportunity for somebody with a keen interest in project support and working
The key purpose of the role will be to directly assist the Systems Director, take on-going tasks and offer direct support to the Lead Analyst and implementation team. Multitasking and organisation skills will be key for a successful candidate.
Role Responsibilities -
- Ad-hoc Project Support
- Supporting the implementation team with ongoing and ad-hoc responsibilities.
- Data entry updates
- Seconded into client implementations when demand requires
- Job Board Management
- Job Board usage reporting
- Assist the Systems Director with daily activities, time management and PA duties.
- Controlling invoice registration and cost allocation
- Recruitment software account management
- Provide cover for IS Team general tasks
- Good knowledge of IT technology, systems and packages
- Excellent ability to multitask and Organise tasks
- Excellent customer service experience
- Driven by the customer experience
- Problem solver
- Excellent attention to detail and highly analytical
- Focused driven and ambitious
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- A team player
- Strong communication & relationship building skills
- Interest in computer systems and technology enthusiast
Commitment and hard work is rewarded with 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays), free onsite parking, Flexible/ home working, an employee health and wellbeing programme, and other great benefits. Our company culture is second-to-none, with a real family ethos and focus on looking after every single employee.
Morson International is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service's 'Disability Confident Scheme'. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.