Recruitment Account Manager
With a unique 50-year heritage of innovative recruitment Morson are a diverse group with an outstanding reputation for delivering consultancy, design, technology, training and people solutions around the world. With revenues of almost £1bn, and offices across the world, we place people into employment with some of the world’s biggest brands.
Even as a business of true scale, we keep it personal and consistently go the extra mile. As a family, we celebrate the good times together and we look after each other. We are technical innovators with people at our heart. We are ambitious for you and we care.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Account Manager in our state of the art Head Office in Trafford Park. The role operates within the hugely successful Rail recruitment team. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant looking to take the next step in their career. The role will be a combination of Account Management, delivery and business development – making it an excellent opportunity for someone who would like to showcase their recruitment experience whilst playing a pinnacle part in the development of the business.
Because you are recruiting within a technical white collar environment, we are looking for someone who has previous recruitment experience within a technical capacity such as Rail, Engineering, M&E or Construction.
Typical duties include -
- Overall responsibility for full-service delivery of a portfolio of client accounts
- Manage the end to end delivery of recruitment requirements
- Managing and delivering against client SLA’s/ KPI’s
- Main point of escalation for any client/ candidate related issues
- Business Development
- Develop, secure and maintain client relationships, by delivering excellent customer service at all times
- Ensure the supply of suitable candidates in anticipation for future client requirements
- Contribute to operational effectiveness by supporting wider team activities as and when required
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in recruitment is essential
- Experienced recruiter with experience focusing on both delivery and account management
- Self-motivated individual
- Excellent customer service
- Proven track record of managing SLA’s/ KPI’s
- Confidence to relay all information back to the delivery consultants
- Ambition to be at the forefront of the account for the client
Come from any background, industry or sector, if you have the right attitude, some great experience and a desire to be part of our award-winning team, we’d love to hear from you.
Commitment and hard work are rewarded with a competitive salary and generous quarterly bonus scheme, 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays), an employee health and wellbeing programme, and other great benefits. Our company culture is second-to-none, with a real family ethos and focus on looking after the mind, body and soul of each of our colleagues.
Morson Talent is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service’s ‘Disability Confident Scheme’. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.