Vital Human Resources are the specialist M&E division of Morson who are the UK’s leading technical recruitment agency, with 50 years’ experience, a turnover in excess of £860 million and offices across the world.
We are currently looking for an experienced 360 Recruitment Consultant for their high voltage and construction division based in Bellshill. This division deals with temporary and permanent white collar recruitment. We are looking for a consultant who can do permanent white collar recruitment within the M&E/Construction arena.
Role Responsibilities -
- Working with existing clients to take comprehensive job brief
- End to end Contract recruitment
- Pro-actively facilitate the matching process of candidate to client requirements
- Proactively manage a database of candidates
- Ensure candidates are kept informed and receive a high level of customer service
- Telephone screen, interview and register candidates in line with company standards
- Resource/ Headhunt candidates
- Ensure that all working contractors comply with client and statutory requirements and resolve any queries regarding salary, absences or any other factors which may affect performance
- Must have previous recruitment/resourcing experience
- Ideally experience within the construction/civils/M&E industries
- Team Player
- Extremely motivated and enthusiastic
- Highly organised, reliable and always keen to help
- Great attention to detail
- Can do attitude
- Happy and able to work as part of a team
- Integrity - ensure and maintain confidentiality of information and data at all times
- Excellent telephone manner and face to face customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- A keenness and hunger for success
Commitment and hard work is rewarded with a competitive salary and generous quarterly bonus scheme, 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays), flexible working, an employee health and wellbeing programme, and other great benefits. Our company culture is second-to-none, with a real family ethos and focus on looking after every single employee. You can read more about what it’s like to work for Morson at www.morson.com/careers.
Morson International is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is committed to equal opportunities.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service’s ‘Disability Confident Scheme’. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.