Vital Human Resources Ltd (Vital) is a subsidiary of a Morson Group Ltd and a dedicated recruitment business. Our three operating divisions, Vital Rail, Vital Resources and Vital Solutions, deliver high calibre blue-collar and white-collar Personnel.
Vital Solutions are looking a Business Development focused Recruiter to join our successful Rail division in Salford, Manchester. We are looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious and drive Recruitment Consultant to join our growing team. Are you ready to take that next step? Are you looking for a whole new challenge with endless prospects?
Vital Solutions connects the Top Talent with the Best Companies. Vital solutions is a 20 year strong recruitment solution in areas such as Rail, Project Management, Civil Engineering and Commercial Industry sectors.
This is a fantastic opportunity to immerse yourself within an established family run business that has the structure and reputation to support you in your new role. Are you looking for a genuine role with a collaborative and caring business? This role would suit an experienced 360 Recruiter or Business Developer who is used to seeking out and closing new business.
The role can be tailored to match your skills and experience. If you wish to focus purely on sales then we can accommodate this.
- Must have a strong level of recruitment experience
- Business development
- Working with existing clients to take comprehensive job brief
- Pro-actively facilitate the matching process of candidate to client requirements
- Proactively manage a database of candidates
- Ensure candidates are kept informed and receive a high level of customer service
- Telephone screen, interview and register candidates in line with company standards
- Resource/ Headhunt candidates
- Ensure that all working contractors comply with client and statutory requirements and resolve any queries regarding salary, absences or any other factors which may affect performance
- Team Player
- Results focused
- Extremely motivated and enthusiastic
- Highly organised, reliable and always keen to help
- Great attention to detail
- Can do attitude
- Happy and able to work as part of a team
- Integrity - ensure and maintain confidentiality of information and data at all times
- Excellent telephone manner and face to face customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- A keenness and hunger for success
Commitment and hard work is rewarded with a competitive salary and generous quarterly bonus scheme, 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays), flexible working, free parking, an employee health and wellbeing programme, and other great benefits. Our company culture is second-to-none, with a real family ethos and focus on looking after every single employee. You can read more about what it’s like to work for Morson at www.morson.com/careers.
Vital Human Resources is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Vital Human Resources is committed to equal opportunities.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.